Restrictions?

Y/N pov
I woke up at 5:00 am, which was new but when I got up I remember what happened I decided that I am going to look for a job after school so I can get us a house and need to rape my self in bandages for the Shoot wounds are.
I first bandage myself up then I opened the computer and started looking for a part time job.

After 30 min of looking

{I finally found something that can work it a night job at a bar. It may not be a dream part time job but it should be enough to get an apartment at least} I closed the computer and look at the clock it was all most 6 so I ran to the kitchen and started cooking eggs and toast.

"Rosalie,Iris,Anil get up it all most 6:30"I heard a bit of crumbling but they all came to the kitchen and sat down "hey sis,what are we going to now?"Rosalie ask,{what should I do,I can't bring them to school maybe I can put them at a daycare

"Rosalie,Iris,Anil get up it all most 6:30"I heard a bit of crumbling but they all came to the kitchen and sat down "hey sis,what are we going to now?"Rosalie ask,{what should I do,I can't bring them to school maybe I can put them at a daycare.no it to risky right now...I can let them go to school but he could go there,it looks like they have to stay home for now.}"you guys are going to stay home I have a extra phone in my backpack only use it for emergencies"
I hand them there food and they started eating.{what time is it?}I look at the clock it was all most 7 {shit}"hey kids,I got to run I well see you guys later tonight,love you guys bye"you put on your shoes grab your backpack and ran out the door"bye!!!"they yell before you close the door.

When I got there!!!

I walk in to school seeing Mina and Momo talking so I went over there to say "Hey guys what are up to?" I said when I finally got to them "oh hey Y/N, nothing much we are just heading to are next class"Momo said,we keep talking until we got to our first class

English class~

"No which of these four sentences contain a mistake?"present Mic said holding a book open,I look to my side seeing all most everyone was confused."HEY EVERYBODY LOOK ALIVE, GRAMMAR RULES!!"Momo then raised her hand "yes,Momo?" Present Mic said "The last one"she said with determination"CORRECT"

LUNCH ~
(EVERYONE LOVES LUNCH)

"Hey Y/n,what did you get"tus ask "just some pizza"I say."cool,I got a salad"

"Cool,hey I need to make a phone call ok?"
"Ok,see you soon"Tsu say you get up and walk outside of the cafeteria, pick up your phone and call the your siblings. After a couple of minutes they pick up"hey is everything ok over there?"you ask making sure they are all right"ya we are good Rosalie is making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for everyone" Iris says whit a happy tone"ok anything else I need to know about?"you ask trying to make sure no broke in or anything"no where good"Iris says "Iris, Anil foods ready "you hear Rosalie yell from the other side of the phone"ok,I got to go y/n see you later"she then hung up the phone.

Your relief that they were okay but when you turned around you bonked into somebody"ohh I am so sorry I was not paying attention an-"you suddenly got cut off "hey it ok,be sides you should be it the cafeteria,why aren't you there?"you look up to see Mister Aizawa there looking at you"oh I just need to make a phone call that's all ,but I better head back to eat so umm bye"I pushed by him and ran to the cafeteria.