Hug or kiss?

Y/N pov
When I woke up everything in hurt and I didn't want to open my eyes but I heard someone's calming voice say my name "Y/N" I was not sure who it was in tell I opened my eyes and it was Aizawa,"hello Aizawa"I started to sit up not sure why I was here "hey,are you ok the explosion was huge...you...you scared me" he turned his head the other way but I sall he was a bit pink and so was I,it was not normal to hear something like that from your teacher.

wait...what time is it "I am sorry for scaring you aiz-"I was suddenly cut off "please call me shouta when no one is around, school is over" I felt my heart trump.it was a strange feeling I was feeling,I didn't know what it was but....it felt great

"But anyway we should get you home so do you want me to drive"I was happy he ask but I don't live in a house,I love in a hotel with my siblings.speking of them "hey Aizawa can I have phone pls" he suddenly gave my phone. I stared to call my siblings,I waited for a minute then they pick up "hey Y/N,where are you it 6 o'clock?"..."hey don't worry,I am on my way home now, I just had some extra work to do"I didn't want to lie but I didn't need them think they where talking to my ghost and what not "okay we will see you soon, bye" all there of the said in unseen "bye" then end the call "ok come on" I got up grabbing my stuff and walking out, Aizawa followed me"wait where am I taking you"..."To ZZX"..."wait a hotel?"..."no a bar,yes a hotel"..."hehehe, sorry but you do know it raining" I stop"no,umm do you have an-" he suddenly grad something from his bag "all ready one step a head o-"..."what?" I was worried why did he stop "I don't have it at all,so we both are going to have to run through it" ugh now I am going to be soaking wet.
(And for the dirty minded people,it not time...yet...."

"Ok sounds like a plan,we start on the count of 3,1"I started"2" the we said "3!!!" At the same time,we started running off in the rain but all a sudden I fall back but before I hit the ground I see...

(Aizawa is the blonde guy and you are the girl and this is not my I edited a bit but that it)

"S-sho-ut-a" I was a blushing mess.i thought I was going to hit the ground but instead,I was in shouta arms."come on let's get to my car" he wasn't letting me go...what...
"Shouta you can let me go,now"you look up at him "well maybe when we get to the car but we'll will have to see"he keep walking in tell you got to the car,he finally let me go and he opened my door letting me in and closed the door.he walk to the other side and got in and started driving

"so why are you at a ZZX?" I was hesitant but "well it kind of a long story but if you have time I can tell you now" he glanced at me for a minute "sure now would be fine,I mean we are in a car to hotel that is a while away" you stared from the beginning form what you could remember but you didn't know why you told him. It just felt like you could trust him with anything.

(At the end of the story)

"And ya that it"he didn't have emotion on his face but I could tell he was angry beyond anything "so you moved to a hotel after all of that not calling the cops or a hero?" I stop "no..." I AM A IDIOT WHY DIDN'T I THAT COULD HAVE HELP WHIT A LOT OF THINGS "hmmm"

"Where here so you mind if I walk you in?"
I was not worried so I said "ya sure come on" we got out the car and walk inside up the stairs and to my hotel room.

I opened the door to see the kids asleep,I look at the clock and it was 11:00 at night
"S***, I am so sorry you probably got to do something better and I need to head to work, have anything you want I am going to go change" I walk to the bathroom and was get changed.

Aizawa POV

I decide to sit down and wait but I still can't believe she went through all of that and still is working at night, she is one strong woman...all of a sudden I feel somebody tap my shoulder, I turn around to see two twins one with blue eyes and one with pink
"Who are you?" They ask

Y/N POV

I was finally finished and walk out the room to see Iris and Rosalie asking who he is "girly this is Mister Aizawa,here in is m-"
"BOYFRIEND"Rosalie yelled.i went red "Rosalie,no he is my teacher" Iris suddenly held at her hand "you owe me $20 dollars"Rosalie grabs $20 from her pocket and gives it to her "have you two been betting on my love life again" I ask in a serious tone "maybe"they both said in unison "all right go to bed I need to get work,ok?"they yelled ok and goodnight and went to bed "wow... How do you handle twins?"I looked at him"oh not just twins also a little boy as well, but I know need to get to work I'll see you tomorrow"he got up and walk up to me he got close and my heart started to thump up and down and all the sudden he gave me a....

HUG.

TO BE CONTINUED...