Welcome to UA!!!

While you're in the middle of your sleep your alarm went off you woke up still not ready to get up and check your alarm "7:00, why do I have an alarm set up for 7:00"then you remembered today was your first day of UA you got up and ran to your bathroom and put on the UA uniform.

After doing that you left a note explaining everything that needs to be done if something happens and what to do if father gets way too drunk again and kiss their foreheads grab your backpack and left for UA...

When you got there you saw a boy with dark blue hair and glasses yelling at a boy with blonde hair that looks very angry.
But you just went to your seat and sat down but then a boy with green hair walked in.
"Take your feet off that desk,now!!!" The guy blue hair yelled "huh,why"boy with blonde hair mocked him "it only the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property,you cretin"they kept arguing back and forth until the boy with blue hair  said "it him"
Everybody looks where the green haired boy was you didn't recognize him at first but then you realize he was the one that took out that big robots, "uhhh hi"the green boys hair looks nervous and the blue haired boy walked over and said "good morning, my name is Tanya Iida a-"the green boy suddenly interrupted"ya I kn-ow" which Iida stop in his tracks "I am Izuku midoriya"you got up and walked over"well hello there midoriya,I am Y/N L/N
It is nice to meet you"midoriya look at you "umm nice to meet you too"and all the sudden you see a girl behind him"hey, I recognize that must a hair!!"midoriya looks back and sees the girl. She's speaking a lot but midoriya looks like he's having his own crisis "oh hey hi"he kept the mumbling to himself but somehow the girl heard him you just chuckled to yourself while watching all of this "what do you think where doing today besides orientation, I wonder what our teachers are like.I can't wait to meet everybody"then all the sudden you hear something"if you're just here to make friends you can pack you up your stuff and leave"everyone looks there behind the girl to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag on the ground {who is he?} The girl looks behind her and backs up.

"Welcome to you a hero course"he then grabs an applesauce packet drinks out of it you all even including you look at him like he's crazy but he seemed kind of interesting to you "WHAT IS THAT THING?!"you were pretty sure all of you were thinking the same thing. He got up and unzipped from his sleeping bag "it took 8 seconds for all of you to shut up, that not gonna work. Time is precious,rational students would understand that"you feel his eyes get attached on to you and stay there for a bit before he looks around to the others "Hello I am shouta Aizawa your teacher"you all looked at him in shocked but before you could say anything he said something first
"All right let's get to it put this on and head outside"

"Huh?"all of you said in confusion but regard that you all went to the changing room got changed and went to the field. You did figure out that girl's name and a few other girls names on the way, Uraraka was the one girl behind deku then there was Mina,Tsu, Momo,jiro and hagakure.

~at the field~
"WHAT A QUICK ASSESSMENT TEST?!?!"everybody setting unison,aizawa was talking about a test all ready and on the first day no less "but orientation we're going to miss it" Uraraka said in a sad voice
"If you really want to make it to the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies"