Chapter 28

3rd Pov

Crystal, Jayla, Emily, Kira, Scarlet and Ira walked into the infamous 'Forever A Bride' wedding shop. The store was mostly white with beautiful dresses and other accessories displayed aesthetically. 

"May I help you beautiful ladies, today?" A lady asked, politely.

"Hello, and yes you may," Kira told the sweet lady. "I'm Lauren, which one of you ladies is the bride?" Lauren said as her eyes drifted over the women. "That would be me," Crystal spoke up. "Ah, wonderful. Do you have anything you have in mind?" Lauren asked Crystal. 

"Not really, I just wanted to look at them to see if any of them, in particular, would wow me," Crystal said. "Oh nothing with long sleeves though," Crystal added quickly, a slight grimace on her face.

"Follow me, ladies," Lauren said as she walked further into the store. "We will be also getting bridesmaids' dresses as well as dresses for these 2 cuties," Crystal told Lauren. "Of course," Lauren says. "Today's gonna be a long day," Jayla said and the group laughed.

"Let me go get some dresses to start off with," Lauren said then scurried off. "What colours are you and Jess using for the wedding, C?" "We agreed on peach and white," Crystal answered.

Crystal's Pov

"Okay, I have 4 dresses to start off us with," Lauren says as she displayed the dresses. 

The 1st one was slim at the bottom like a mermaid dress and the top and a deep v neckline with puffy sleeves. The 2nd one I won't bother to describe as it was so atrocious looking. The 3rd one's top part was mostly all lace with off the shoulder puffy sleeves. It wasn't bad it gave me garden fairy vibes.

The 4th and final dress was short in the front and long in the back as well as it was pretty puffy. A huge no for me. Lauren took one look at my face, "None made the cut, did it?" she asked. I nodded my head with a grimace on my face.

"Can we just look around the shop?" Jayla asked. That bitch really read my mind. I nodded eagerly in compliance with Jayla. "Of course, let's go," Lauren says. She then walks off leaving us to follow behind her.

"How about this one?" Kira asked, holding up a black goth puffy dress. Scarlet burst out in a fit of laughter. "She's not the vampire queen like you Kira," Scarlet said as she sobered up. Kira rolled her eyes at her. "I agree with Scar Scar," Jayla says. "Scar Scar?" Scarlet inquired. "Girl, I'm too lazy to say Scarlet, plus Scar Scar is better," Jayla says grinning at her.

Scarlet shook her in amusement and a small smile graced her lips.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

After an hour of looking at the wedding dresses, I finally found the perfect dress. It had a deep v neckline with a lace top, it had a slit then run up her leg and a mermaid tail like bottom with a small train. 

"What do you guys think," I asked. "I think it totally your style," Jayla says looking at the dress. "Go try it on, C," Kira says. "Umm... Laura, where is the changing room?" Crystal asked. "Right there," She says pointing at it. "Do you need help?" Jayla asks. "Yup, thank you," I said giving her a smile.

"This is a whole hassle," I say Jokingly as Jayla zips up the dress. We've been trying to get it on for about 5 minutes. "We're done," she says, letting out a dramatic sigh. I shove her lightly laughing at her antics.

Jess

I heard my phone ding signifying that I had gotten a message. I quickly took out my phone, thinking it was Crystal. She went wedding dress shopping today. I wanted to see the dress but she said I had to wait until our wedding day.

My face opened with face ID and I went straight to messages but it wasn't Crystal who texted me it was an unknown number. It was a picture of Crystal in a wedding dress. It looked like those photos paparazzi would take of celebrities unknowingly. The person sent a text under it, "My bride looks so pretty, doesn't she?" It says. What the fuck do they mean their bride? 

"Who the hell is this?" I texted back. I wait for a little while but received no response. I'm so pissed. That creep better not try anything with Crystal. I bet it's the dude that showed up at her workplace. I'll get one of my tech people to get his info.

I clicked on Crystal's contact. "What's up, baby?" Crystal asks. "You're stalker texted me something creepy. I need to get bodyguards for you and Emily, I'm not risking anything. Please let me do this," I say pleading. I will go absolutely crazy if anything happens to her or Emily.

She sighs before answering, "Okay Jess, we'll talk about this whole situation later." "Definitely, my love, I love you," I tell her. "I love you, bye," she says then hangs up. 

"You okay, dude? Mace asks. "Crystal has a stalker and he's fucking psychotic," I tell him. "Well, shit," was his response. "So, what are you doing about it?" He inquires. "I'm getting her and Emily bodyguards, and I'm going to convince Crystal to take out a restraining order against him - I don't want that fucker near my family," I say.

I had already gotten my suit and my friends got their groomsmen suits as well. It wasn't a very long process. Also, Zeke, Mace and Kira's son, will be our ring bearer and of course, Em will be the flower's girl.

 I can't wait to make Crystal my wife. 

A/N - Hey besties! What do you think 'Hazel Eyes' will do? Also, today is my birthday... how lovely. Anyways hope you enjoyed.