Chapter 9

Crystal

       Today I'm picking up Emily from Jess, I know it's gonna be awkward because of the accident that happened on the phone. I'm pretty sure he saw Brent. I haven't really been getting any type of feelings for him maybe we need some more time to get to know each other. I don't wanna do it with him yet because I don't feel a thing. Yes, he's attractive and nice but we don't got a connection. So im7thinking of breaking it off.

         ****

          I parked my car in his drive way then hopped out, I walked up to his front door and pressed the door bell, I waited a few seconds before the door opened and there stands Jess and Emily. This weekend I'm planning on tell Emily that Jess is her father. I smiled at Emily and took her in my arms. Jess told me to come inside and sit while he go and gets Emily's things. He came back about two minutes later with her stuff in his hands. I asked him if he could help me bring them to my car.

           He walked behind with Emily's stuff in hand and Emily in my arms. I placed Emily in her car seat while Jess placed her stuff beside her then I closed the door. I then turned to him and said that I was gonna tell Emily this weekend about him being her father, I also told him that we were going the tell her at Chuck E Cheese and to meet us around 1:30 there. I then told him bye and got in my car before he had a chance to say anything else incase he was going tk ask me about Brent.

Jess

       She got in her car and left before I had a chance to ask her about the man I saw in her house when Emily face timed her the other night. I was happy that we were finally going to tell Emily about her being my daughter and me being her father. I was not happy about Crystal talking to other men I wanted to be the only man she talks to I don't want another man to touch what is mine.

       For the next two days I would be away in Italy on a business trip. Franko Romero  wanted to do a deal and was going to tell me about what he had in mind. People always wanted tk make deals with me because I have one of the most successful businesses in the world.

****

Crystal

        Today is the day were telling Emily, at the current moment we are getting ready to head out the door. Emily's wearing black pants, shirt and a leather jacket with pink Adidas shoes and her hair is braided in two while I'm wearing a white leather skirt with a silver ring as a zipper and a black graphic t that is tied in a knot at the front and black leather boots.

       We arrived there a few minutes later at exactly 1:32 PM

We arrived there a few minutes later at exactly 1:32 PM. I grabbed my purse and went to the back seat to get Emily out of her car seat. As I was walking towards the front of the building I saw Jess standing there wearing a whit button down shirt brown khaki like pants that are rolled up with white shoes and shades. He was looking delicious damn it Crystal stop thinking of him like that you are still not cool with him remember.

       I walked up towards him and he asked me if I'm done checking him out with a smirk on his face

       I walked up towards him and he asked me if I'm done checking him out with a smirk on his face. A grown made it's way on my face and I ignored him and said let's go inside.
I walked up to the counter with Jess in tow. There was guy at the counter and he was shamelessly checking me out I internally rolled my eyes and said Hi, I made reservations under Mayers. He checked the computer then walked us to the table he said he will come back with a waiter.

      I looked over at Jess to flashes of anger in his eyes I ignored him then asked Emily what she wanted, she said she wanted. She smiled at me and said pizza I then turned to Jess and asked if he want pizza too. I asked if we should get cheese and Emily said yes while Jess nodded.

    Two minutes after that the man from the counter came back with a waiter and then left us with a waiter. I smiled at him and said hi, mag we have a large cheese pizza please. He nodded his head while scribbling on his notepad then excused himself .

       After he left and turned to Emily, I asked her If she wanted to play the games when she was finished and she grinned up at me then turned to Jess and asked if he will play with us. Jess smiled and said yes princess.

     I then turned tk Emily and asked her if she remembered when she asked me about her father she said yes them I pointed to Jess and said he is your father we , met again at the grocery store and asked her I'd she remembered. She smiled and then said yes then she turned to Jess gave him a huge smile while saying dada. I smiled at them both and Jess lifted her up and placed her in his lap and then he play with her and was talking to her.

     Five minutes later the waiter then came back and placed the pizza along with a couple of plates on the table then asked what we wanted to drink. I ordered apple juice for Emily and ordered a strawberry smoothie for me and Jess just said water, I said thank you to the waiter with a smile and he blushed and smile back at me. He looked a little younger than I maybe he was in college.

The rest  of out time here went nice and then it was time for us to return home so we said bye to Jess, then grabbed my purse and with a sleeping Emily walked to my car. I placed her in the car seat, hopped in my own and with that I drove home.