𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

Jess Cole

I woke up with a smile on my face this morning. It doesn't feel like anything can ruin today for me. I have this weird feeling in my belly - it's somewhat a mixture of excitement, nervousness and happiness.

Emily comes running into Crystal and I's room, not wanting her to wake Crystal up, I bring her downstairs, and make breakfast.

"Today's a big day, sweetheart, you ready for it?" I ask her.

"Yes, daddy, I get to throw flowers everywhere!" she says animatedly, showing her small teeth in the process. "That's good, baby girl," I say smiling.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"Hi, is everything going on track, I don't need any mishaps on my wedding day," I ask into the phone.

I'm talking to our wedding planner, her job is to make sure all the arrangements are good and nothing goes wrong.

"Yes, Mr Cole," She responds. "Okay, good," I tell her.

"Have you communicated with Mr Hasang, yet?" I ask. "Yes, he says that he'll scope out the venue and church before, as well as have guards watching every entry and exit," she responds.

"Okay, thank you, call me if there is any trouble that you cannot handle," I tell her. "Goodbye, Miss Lansen," I say before hanging up.

We will be getting at ready the hotel to save time and make it easier for us.

I have hired security to make sure that idiot doesn't mess with my wife or ruin our wedding day. I will not have that happening.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Crystal Myers

I'm having wedding jitters. "Crystal, calm down hun, everything will be fine," Jayla says as she strokes my back. I'm pretty sure she can see the nervousness on my face as clear as day.

"Where's Em?" I ask Kira as she walks through the door.

"Scar has her and the rest of the kids, they're buying snacks," she says.

"Are the hair and makeup people here yet?" she asks. "Nope, they'll be here soon though," Jayla responds.

Kira hums in response. She then goes and sits on the couch typing on her phone.

I assume she's texting her husband, Mace. I wonder if she's trying to get info on the men.

A few minutes later, I hear knocks on the door. "You guys are here now," I say opening the door. "Yup," Scarlet says as she hushers in the kids.