'✵•.¸,✵°✵.。.✰ 𝕖𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 ✰.。.✵°✵,¸.•✵'

3rd Pov

"Come on, baby, just one more push," Jess tells crystal as he wipes the sweat off her forehead.

Crystal lets out a pained hiss as her whole body clenches. Soon, the little cries of a baby fill the delivery room. "Take a breath Mrs Cole, we have one more child to deliver," says the obstetrician.

Crystal grips Jess's hand tighter as she follows the doctor's instructions. She's been in labour for the past fourteen hours and the pain hurt like a bitch even though they had put her on Epidural.

She pushed a total of 23 times before the 2nd twin was delivered. Crystal and Jess were blessed with a pair of boy and girl twins.

"Mrs and Mr Cole what are you naming the twins," asked a nurse. "The boy is Ezra," Crystal told her tiredly. "And the girl, Eveleigh," Jess continued. "Okay, Mr Cole will fill out a couple of forms while Mrs Cole gets some well-needed rest," the nurse says.

A nurse had placed the twins in a cot beside Crystal's bed while the other nurse was talking to them. Before Jess followed the nurse to get the forms filled out he had called in their family and friends to keep an eye on the twins while Crystal slept.

>>>>>>>>>

"They're so beautiful," Crystal said softly while admiring her babies.

It has been six years since Jess and Crystal got married. After the honeymoon Crystal ended up pregnant and gave birth to a baby boy, Waylen.

Emily was excited to be a big sister and she adored her little brother from the moment her eyes laid upon him.

>>>>>>>>

Crystal felt tinny hands wrap around her legs. She looked down to see Everleigh. She picked up the smiling baby in her arms. "Hi sweetheart," Crystal cooed at the baby. She giggled as her mom placed small kisses all over her face.

"Let's go find daddy at his office," Crystal told the baby. She went to Everleigh and Ezra's room to get the twins ready. Since Ezra was taking a nap she got Everleigh ready first.

Around 30 minutes later, she managed to get the twins ready, got ready herself and packed their bags. After closing the doors and making sure they were looked she got in her car and headed to Jess's office.

"Mrs Cole, you can't enter the boss's office, he's busy at the moment," said Jess's assistant. She looked at the assistant, her eyes roaming her face. She seems nervous - Crystal thought.

Being a doctor you pick up on certain mannerisms, so she ignored the assistant and went into Jess's office.

The sight she saw caused her heart to drop to her tummy. She saw a woman sprawled out on Jess's table with him between her legs. What made it worse is that she recognized the woman. It was the woman Kyle had brought to that Mexican restaurant years ago, Mariah.

Crystal gripped her babies tighter and stormed out of his office. Ezra and Everleigh could sense their mother's distress and they weren't happy.

Crystal didn't allow herself to cry in front of him but when she got to their house, the dam broke. She was happy that the rest of her kids were at school and that the twins had gone for a nap.

Crystal stood in the middle of the closet that she and he shared. She let out a harsh breath of hair and then started to remove her things.

What hurt her, even more, was that he didn't even bother to follow her out.

She called her lawyer and told him to draft up divorce papers then she called her best friend.

Jayla was livid. "The way how he looked at you, I didn't know he could hurt you like this," Jayla told Crystal. "I'm getting a divorce, we'll co-parent," Crystal said.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jess knew he messed up but he was going to try and win her back.

But what he didn't know was Crystal was completely done with him.

Jess went home after he finished his work and was greeted with divorce papers on the table. The house was dark and empty. He figures she had taken the kids with her. She probably went to Jayla's house - he thought.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Crystal walked out of the courtroom with a smile on her face, she was granted sole custody. It was more than she had bargained for but she wasn't complaining. Jess did walk away with visitation rights and having to pay child support though.

"I will win you back," Jess said as he stared at Crystal. Crystal scoffed at him, "Stop kidding yourself, you look stupid," she said.

With that, she walked away from the man she was once so in love with. 

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🆃🅷🅴 🅴🅽🅳 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

A/N - I'm evil, I know.  That's the End of Crystal and Jess.