Obsessed

This is a request, hope you like it.

It was a night Peter would never forget, he was out with Ned and Harry, they went to a club; Harry influenced the other two to go. Harry being the pretty boy he was, was flirting with women as soon as he walked inside the music blaring building.
Peter and Ned were awkward and didn't flirt with anyone, they found a table and sat down.
"When do you think he will remember we are here?" Ned asked.

"I give it 20 minutes, he'll come over with drinks and a girl, maybe two." Peter answered.

"I bet he'll remember as he's going out the door with a girl and text one of us that he's getting some."

"$20 bet."
They wait for the 20 minutes to see what would happen, and in that time Peter saw him; dancing under the strobe lights was a tall muscular man. He wore a tight shirt with a picture of Betty white on the front. His arms looked like they could rip the fabric in a second.
"Wow, he's hot."

"Who?" Ned cranes his neck to the dance floor.

"Tall guy, Betty white shirt."

"He looks bald." Ned said flatly.

"He looks sexy." Peter was almost drooling, and he wasn't even drunk.

"Go talk to him."

"No way, he's probably straight."

"Only one way to find out."
Before peter could deject Harry comes over with drinks and two girls.
Peter smiles and sticks his hand out towards Ned, he groans as he gives peter $20.
One of the girls sits next to Ned and introduced herself.
"Sorry buddy, I couldn't flirt with a guy for you." Harry said to Peter.

"It's okay, I'll find one."
He kept his eyes on the man dancing, he had some moves.
A few songs later he gets off the dance floor and goes to the bar. Peter also decided to go to the bar, he ordered a beer, he may not be able to get drunk, thanks to his powers, but he could still feel the affects of the liquid courage.
He watched the man at the end of the bar, each few seconds he would look away to not get caught.

The man chugs a beer and heads out the door, peter follows close behind. He realizes this is the back door to the alley, he kept a distance and waits before following outside.
Peter creeps out the door, looking around for the man.
Then he saw him, just a few feet away behind the dumpster he was changing his clothes, Peter blushed as he saw his mostly naked body and looks away.
When he takes another look he noticed what kind of outfit he was wearing.
"Holy crap." Peter watched Deadpool run down the alley and into a cab that was waiting.
"I know who deadpool is. Oh my god, Deadpool is hot."

Spider-Man was stalking the city for a certain person. Of course he stopped evildoers when he had the opportunity, but his eyes were on the lookout for one person in particular.

Gun shots could be heard two miles away, he swings in the direction with hope it's who he's after.
When Spider-Man got to the scene, bodies were laying on the ground and a red and black suited man was dancing around in victory.
"Deadpool."

"Oh shit, gotta run." Deadpool runs away from the hero before he got taken down and most likely sent to jail, since that's what the hero did instead of killing.
"Stop."

"No, you're gonna hurt me and send me to jail."

"No I won't, I just want to talk."

"Not gonna fall for it." He shoots blindly behind him as he continues to run, Spider-Man easily dodged the bullets but he lost sight of Deadpool.
"Dang it." He slumps back home, he had to come up with a plan if he wanted to catch Deadpool.