Valentines day

Since it's coming up soon, let's have a special chapter.

Everywhere he looked, hearts, pink, fluffy lovey dovey, romantic stuff; you name it, peter had to see it.
He felt bitter about it all, since he was single, been single for a long time and with Valentine's Day coming up it made him feel worse.

Peter busied himself with work; both at the daily bugle and being a hero.
His camera was set up with the timer, then Spider-Man got into frame, posing for the shot.
He swings around and does a backflip, capturing it perfectly.

"Doing a little selfie shoot?"
He turns around to see Deadpool, the merc who always managed to find him.
"Go away deadpool."

"Can I get a photo too?"

"No, this is for the daily bugle."
He sets the timer and jumps up posing in mid air, Deadpool gets closer to check out the camera.
"So your name is Peter Parker?"

"What? No." He freaks out and rushed to grab the camera.

"So you stole it?"

"No, I'm doing it for a photographer for the daily bugle, he's scared of heights so I take the photos myself." He thanked his quick wit.

"Does he give you a cut of the money?"

"I don't need it, I'm just helping him."

"That's lame. So why can't I get my photo taken? I need some publicity too."

"Ugh fine. One picture." Spider-Man holds the camera, aiming for Deadpool, who stood like a statute.
"Well pose, you wanna look cool right?"

"Oh yeah." He gets his swords out and puts them in a x form, and turns his body slightly to the side in a fighting stance.
"That was good." Spider-Man said after taking the shot.

"Can we do one more?"

"No, I have to give this back to him and do my job." Without another word he jumps and swings away, Deadpool was left feeling sad.

Peter gave the photos to his boss the next day, in hopes he wouldn't say anything too bad.
"Okay, gross, nope." He flips through the photos with boredom, "oh this is nice, you did really well with this one parker." He holds the backflip photo up, "if we wanted to make a Spider-Man on ice musical." He spoke rudely.

"Sir, all these photos are really good."

"Yeah, but they don't show the danger that Spider-Man is."

"He's not a danger, he saves people."

"And I'm the mayor of New York." He takes a puff from his cigar, "what else you got?"

"That's all I got sir."

"Well that's a bust, get me better pic..."
Suddenly someone slams the door open, with the secretary following after, "sir you can't just go in there."

"Who's peter Parker?"

"Um, I am." He twitched in slight fear.

"Well hello, I hear you take pictures of Spider-Man and I want my pics taken too."

"And who the hell are you? A new menace?" JJ spoke.

"I'm your friendly neighborhood psycho, Deadpool."

"This is brilliant, Parker I want you to take photos of this guy, we can make millions with this new character."

"But sir.."

"No buts or yours is out of a job."

"Looks like we're gonna be working together." Deadpool got closer to peter, looking him up and down, "by the way you have a nice butt."