That ass doesn't lie pt 2

This is gonna be all kinds of cute....and smutty hope you like it.

Peter woke up to his phone ringing, it was the weekend he wanted to stay in and get some sleep. But wade wanted to call him at 6 in the morning, Peter ignores it and puts his phone on mute and goes back to sleep.

It was about 8 am when peter woke up peacefully and feeling energetic. He saw lots of missed calls and text from wade.
"Oh my god, he's annoying."
He decided to call him so he'd stop freaking out and blowing up his phone.

"Peter! Finally, what are you doing?"

"I was sleeping, I like to enjoy sleeping in on the weekend."

"Oh, sorry I was just bored and wanted to talk to you."

"Get a hobby, Wade."

"You are my hobby." He says cheerfully.

"I'm not a hobby, find something to do that makes you happy, like painting, dancing, um singing, I don't know anything really."

"What if I said that you make me happy, and I want to do you." Peter could just see the grin that he was most likely making as he said that.
He gets flustered and goes silent for a moment.
"Peter? You still there? Hello, petey."

"Don't call me petey." He mumbles.

"What was that? You need to speak up." He was giggling now.

"Don't call me petey." He spoke up.

"Why not? I gotta have a nickname for my...oh, my baby boy."
Peter was glad that he wasn't in person to see the flames that engulfed his face, he was so crimson with embarrassment he thought he would die.

"Wade. Stop it, we're not dating, I'm not your baby boy."

"Not yet, you did agree to go on a date with me."

Peter rolls his eyes at that. "Yeah I know."

"So, how about tonight? I'll come pick you up at 6."

"Fine. But use the door please."

"Of course."

Peter spent his day doing homework, cleaning, working out, and playing video games.
It was 4 pm and he figured to finally take a shower and get ready for his date.
"What am I suppose to wear? What are we doing?" He asked himself as he showered.

He picked through his clothes, mostly sweatpants, basketball shorts and a few jeans he wore to school. Shirts; normal Ts, a few long sleeve, a yellow one with a hole, and some that didn't even fit him anymore.
"Wow, I really need to revamp my wardrobe."
He picks out a nice looking solid red shirt and black jeans, with black vans to finish the look.
"This is nice, nothing too fancy. It's wade after all, he'll probably want to go to a taco trunk or, what is it that he always likes to eat?"

His train of thought was interrupted by a knock on his door.
"Hello?" He asked as he opened it.

"Hiya cutie."

"Wade, you're early." He looks at the clock on the wall, 5:10 pm it said.

"Yeah I know, I got here faster than I thought. I actually drove here."

"Oh okay. So where are we going?"
He grabs his phone, wallet, and keys then locks up and follows the taller man.

"I was thinking Taco Bell, but nah we should go to a little bit of a better place." Wade answered.
Peter took the time to really take a look at him, he was in normal clothes, he could see all the scars on his head and neck, his hands too.
It was the first time he's really seen wade as himself and not Deadpool.