Roommates

Pure smut, enjoy.

It was like any other day, Spider-Man was swinging around the city, making sure everyone was safe from harm.
He drops on the roof of a pizza place and inhales the delicious aroma.
"Now I'm hungry." He sighs.

"Help!" Someone yells, he runs to the edge to see what's happening, a man was trying to steal a woman's car. He was struggling to get her out of the drivers seat.
Spider-Man leaps into action, but before he could land on the ground, the man was being put into a choke hold.
The woman slams the door shut and stayed still out of fear.

"You know, stealing isn't a good look buddy." Deadpool pushed the man to the ground, he wheezed out a breath and tries to stand, but falls again.
Spider-Man walks up and makes sure the woman is okay.

"Are you hurt ma'am?"
She shakes her head no, police finally show up and they took it from there.
Spider-Man leaves the scene and Deadpool followed him.

"Hey spidey, wait."

"Stop calling me that."

"Spider-Man, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"What do you want, Deadpool?"

"Well, I want a lot of things, for one, your number."

"Not happening." Spider-Man said flatly.

"Oh come on, one night, I just want one night of that ass and I'll never bother you again."

"Ew, I'm not gay and even if I was, you are not the type of person I want to sleep with."

"Is it because I wear a mask?"

"It's because you're insane and kill people."

"I didn't kill that guy back there." Deadpool waved his hand around.

"Wow, one person you didn't kill. Doesn't make up for all the people you have killed."

"True, but I only do that because I'm paid to, not like I get off on killing. But please just give me a chance, I know I can rock your world."

"I said no."

"I know you said no, but give me a better reason."

"I'm not gay." He knew that was a lie, but he didn't want to sleep with Deadpool.

"Oh please, anyone who wears a onesie that tight is totally gay." Deadpool chuckled.

"It's not a onesie, and I'm not gay." He was thankful for the mask, because he was starting to blush.

"Okay, so it wouldn't turn you on, if I pressed you against the wall, and slowly wrap my hands around your waist as I kiss you?" He walks towards Spider-Man, his back hits the wall, Deadpool closed in as his hands inch closer to the hero's waist.

"Stop it." Spider-Man pushed him back, knocking him to the ground and making an escape.

When it was safe, Spider-Man crawls up the wall and into the window of his home, finally breathing a sigh of relief as he took his mask off.
Peter flops to the bed, feeling exhausted.
"Damnit." He throws the mask in the closet, and then the suit followed.
"Has it really been that long, that someone like Deadpool actually made me horny?" He asked himself.
"I'm pathetic. God I wish I wasn't single."
He groans again as Deadpool's voice pops in his head, "my hands slow wrap around your waist as I kiss you."

He looks down at his boner and already regrets his further actions.
He slips his boxers off and softly strokes himself, Deadpool's words playing on repeat in his head.
Soon he imagines his crush, and roommate, Wade; being the one saying that line.
"Oh fuck, Wade." He whimpered softly.