Wrong number pt2

I seemed I needed to make a part 2 so here you go.

Wade has been seeing peter for a while now, he was confident that Peter liked him the same way he did. He planned to make it official.
They were at the park enjoying the nice weather, having a picnic under a large tree.
"You made all this yourself?" Peter asked while taking a bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah, you like it?" Wade was proud of himself.

"It's really good. I've never had someone make a picnic for me."

"Those idiots didn't know how to treat you." Wade pushed a strand of hair from his face and smiles softly.
Peter blushed and looked away.
"Um, so what do you want to do after this?"

"Well, I wanted to ask you something, first." Wade gets closer and holds his hand gently, "Peter, will you be my boyfriend?"

His eyes were wide and doe like, wade couldn't help but to caress his cheek.
"Um, yes." He blushed.

"Does that mean I can kiss you now?"

"Yes."
Wade held his cheek and leans in, lips gently touch in an innocent kiss. Wade pulls away first, not wanting to overwhelm him.
Peters face was bright pink, he was embarrassed but he liked it.
They both remember that they were outside and pull away, but most people didn't mind them.

"I'm glad no one saw that." Peter spoke softly.

"I'm sure someone did, but who cares." Wade pulls him close, cuddling him.

"Wade."

"What? If someone says something, I'll kick their ass."
The universe was about to test him, because two jocks were walking by and saw them.
"Dude look, two homos in the wild."

"Gross, you should be hugging on chicks, not each other."

"You should mind your business, or else." Wade said with a smirk.

"Or else what? You'll cuddle us? Haha gross." The meatheads laugh.

"Oh, I'll cuddle you so hard, I'll squeeze your ribs until they break." He wasn't smiling anymore.
The two who share one brain cell didn't pick up on his murderous intent and kept laughing.
Wade stands up, ignoring peters pleading and towered over the two idiots.
They stopped laughing once they saw how big wade really was.

"Still got something to say?"

"There's two of us and one of you, the little twink isn't going to do anything."

"Say that again, see what happens." Wade growls.

"He's a twink." He really had a death wish.
Wade didn't hold back, his fist met the guys face and sent him flying.
"You want some?" Wade looks to the other.

"No." He ran away leaving his friend in the dirt.

"Wade, you didn't have to do that."

"Yes I did. No one talks down to my boyfriend and gets away with it."
Peter blushed brightly, hearing boyfriend made him smile and get lost in thought.
"Peter, Peter, hey, baby boy."

"Huh?" He finally snapped back to reality.

"You okay? Did those guys scare you?"

"No, I was just thinking. You said boyfriend and it made me happy, and um...did you call me baby boy?" He looked shocked.

"I did, you didn't listen when I called your name."

"Don't call me that, it's embarrassing." He walks away to grab some water.