Omegaverse

Because who doesn't like omega verse?

Peter Parker was your average 20 year old college student who had good grades, had a few good friends, always happy and making others happy, and was also a super hero trying to fight against the heat he was going to have in a few days.

"Kid, you are not leaving the tower. Go to your room and start your nest." Tony ordered.

"Ugh but mr. stark, I want to help get this bad guy."

"Nope. You will only get in the way, you get weaker on your heat."
Peter couldn't argue with facts so he pouts and run to Steve.

"Mr. Rogers, mr. stark won't let me go out on a mission." He sniffles.

"Because you have a heat coming."

"But but, I can still help." He whines.

"If tony said no, then it means no. You should get your nest started. Tony will be here with you, he's the only one, other than the girls, who can stay around you."

"Yeah I know, omegas stick together and alphas can't control themselves." He rolls his eyes, remembering what his sex Ed teacher told him.

"Hey, I have good self control. I'm just, nervous to talk to, tony." He lowers his voice but peter still heard him.

"I promise I won't tell anyone, but that's the best thing I've ever heard." Peter beams and Steve face palmed.

Steve, Nat, and clint went out on a mission, that left tony in his lab, and peter in his room; unsupervised and the ability to sneak around.
"That guy is still out there. I'm gonna get him and show everyone I'm still strong." Peter told himself determinedly.

He was in his Spider-Man suit quickly and slipping out of his window, clinging to the side of the building easily.
"Let's do this." He jumps, falling a bit before shooting a web and flying around the city.
"Downtown, he's always downtown."

A loud scream was heard and Spider-Man springs into action, landing on top of a building to see a figure standing on the edge.
The neon lights silhouette them so he couldn't tell who is was.
"Hey, don't do anything rash. I can help you."

"Spider-Man? Can you really help someone like me?" He jumps but not down, he goes up high and twirls in the air and lands behind the hero.

"What the?"

"Hiya spidey."

"Deadpool." He said with a dead pan voice.

"Don't be like that. I miss my little web head."

"Last time I checked I don't belong to you. Now leave me alone I don't have time to deal with you."

He jumps and swings away, but Deadpool knew how to keep up with him.
Sirens could heard down the street and the hero was already in action.
"I got you now."

A high speed chase was racing through the streets of Manhattan, Spider-Man lands on the black suv strapping some webs to the roof and jumping up taking the car with him.
It was strung up in the air, police surround the ground underneath.
The man in the car miraculously jumps out and runs from the cops, but Spider-Man was able to catch him.

Webs wrap around him as he goes down an alley and he trips falling to the ground.
Spider-Man swings down but he lost grip when his stomach ached and he crashed into trash cans.
"Ugh oh no, not now. It's early."

"Spider-Man is an omega, ha never thought you'd be anything but an alpha. Always so high and mighty, mr. hero." The man gets out of the webs and grabs Spider-Man, he fights back but was weaker than he usually is.
"Not so tough now, little omega has his heat starting, maybe I could help you out."