One bed

You already know what this means.

It was peters first day of college, he was so excited to learn all he needed to know so he could become an engineer and work with Tony stark.

"Hello Mr. Parker, I'm Sarah."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"You as well, I'll show you to your dorm."

"Cool."

"Oh, you will have a roommate, but it's two rooms so you will have some privacy."

"Okay, that's good." He felt a little nervous to live someone he didn't know.

"Here we are, have fun and welcome to MIT."

"Thank you." He walks inside and takes a look around. "Hello? I'm your new roommate." Something makes a loud noise from another room and then footsteps follow.
A young guy walks out from the room, Peter took note of how tall he was; admiring his body.
He shakes the thoughts away, "hi I'm Peter, I'll be your roommate."

"Fun fun, I'm Wade, but I wasn't told I was getting a roommate, this might be awkward." He scratched his head.

"Oh I'm sorry."

"No it's fine, we just um, you won't have a bed." Wade stumbled on his words, the surprise of a roommate made him remember what he did to the second bedroom.

"It's a two bedroom, why won't I have a bed?"

"Funny story, I had a raging party a few weeks ago, kept my room locked but the other one was open, and a couple was getting it on in that room, me and a couple other drunk idiots decided to join the fun. Well the girl didn't like the idea of an orgy or being watched so she ran away. But us drunk guys kinda jumped on the bed all at once, and broke it."

"Wow, and you didn't tell anyone to get a new bed?" Peter face palms in annoyance.

"No. Because I didn't want to buy it."

"Well it looks like I'll have to find a new room, or tell them to put a new bed in here." Peter stands with his hands on his hips.

"Don't tell anyone, I'll get in trouble."

"They need to know, you broke school property."

"I'll get a new bed okay, just don't tell anyone please." Wade was on his knees begging.
Peter slightly enjoyed seeing him beg like that, then dirty thoughts came to mind and he turns around before wade saw his face or bulge.
"Fine, just order a new bed." He clears his throat to speak.

"I will. Thank you."

Peter unpacks his things and settled in nicely, his desk was topped with his laptop and little trinkets, and closet full of clothes, he just needed a bed so he could sleep.
"Hey, I ordered the bed, but it's gonna take a week to get here." Wade stood in the doorway.

"A week? Where am I going to sleep until then?"

"The couch is comfy, or you can sleep with me." He said in a flirtatious tone. Peter blushed brightly and looks away.
"That's a cute face." Wade giggles.

"Shut up, why would I share a bed with someone I just met?"

"Because it's nice to cuddle."

"No thanks. I'll take the couch."

"You're no fun." He pouts and goes to his room.
Peter got ready for his orientation and tour of the grounds.
His tour guide was a student in his third year, he had a kind smile.
"Hi, I'm Max."

"Hi, I'm Peter."

"Ready for the tour?"

"Yeah."