The meet

(Rewriting this and so far I like it so much better.)
Sophie's pov:

Today me and my mom are moving to Atlanta I can't believe it that's where my best friend kylee lives and we get to meet each other

We get on the plane and I fall asleep and I get waken to my mom shaking me even tho it was 7 am. "Sophie the plane just landed come on" my mom mumbles.

We get out the plane and go out to the luggage claim as we're waiting for our luggage kylee calls.

"hey girl where are you" she asked smiling into the camera

"I just got off the plane" I said

"Alright well when you get here I have a couple people I would love for you to meet"

I laugh. Of course she does.

"Alright yea but I gotta help unpack some of our stuff first but I gotta go I see you later!" I smile and hangup.

•••

I'm done unpacking some of my stuff. I lay on my air mattress we bought for me just a hour ago.

I call kylee and give her my address. "Omg your right next door!" She squeals and I open my front door. I see her walk out her front door and I smile.

"omg hey!" She screamed. I laugh before replying.

"hey!"

She pulls away and smiles. "I'm so glad we're finally meeting but wanna know something cool"

I nod. "You live right next door to my friends you should come hangout with us" I smile and nod. "Ok sure!"

She walks into the house and 2 boys and 1 girl walk downstairs.

I'm a huge fan of euphoria so when I saw javon Walton I freaked. "Omg your javon Walton!" I smiled wide. "yea so" he reply's dry and confused.

"your play in euphoria I've wanted to act in that show sense the premier" I love acting it's my favorite thing to do.

"you act" he asks.

"yes she's actually going to the premiere of her newest movie the fallout with maddie Ziegler" kylee buts in. I roll my eyes.

"That's cool if we're good friends by then could we go?" Jaden asks. I shrug.

"I'll have to see with my agent but yea I could see" I smile at them and we all start hanging out.

•••

Me and kylee are in my bedroom now, were on my mattress which the uhaul came today while I was at the Walton's.

"So what do you think?" She asks.

"Think of what" I chuckle looking confused.

"The Walton's" she smiles looking at me.

I think about it for a minute before responding. "Their nice"

"What do you think about javon" she's grinning like she's trying to set us up. I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"I don't even know him that well" I laugh.

She shrugs and ignored my comment, "I ship it"

"Kylee shut up"

"Sure ok well I gotta go I'll talk to you tomorrow love ya"

I smile and walk her out. "Love ya"
-------------------------

I wake up and check my phone. I look and see a message from Instagram.

I open instagram.

Onwardwanna followed you.

I smile to myself and open my Instagram messages.

Hey Sophie

Hey javon

Do you wanna come over and hangout with me Jaden and jayla.

Yea sure I'll be over in an hour

I put my phone down and get up.

I grab an outfit and go to my bathroom to put it on.

I straighten my hair and put on some light makeup

I run downstairs and see my mom and brother. "Going to the neighbors bye!"

I walk out the door. And walk next door.

I knock and a couple seconds later jaden opens the door. "Hey Jaden can I hangout with you guys" he nods and lets me in. I see jayla and she runs up to me. "Javon I'm stealing your girlfriend"

My eyes go wide. "NOT MY GIRLFRIEND" he yells.

Rewriting this story this chapter is short but there's gonna be a lot more.
-love Maddie