The drama

"What could you possibly want javon do you want to hurt me some more" now I know I was probably being a little to dramatic but listen he cheated on me I don't forgive and forget easily.

I hate this feeling. And we only dated for an hour how the fuck did I do this to myself.

"I wanted to say I'm sorry and to explain" He said that and my blood started to boil and I don't know why.

"You want to apologize for playing me for useing me how about you can apologize by leaving me alone and taking your stupid excuses and shoving them up your ass" I said getting up and slamming the door in his face.

Once that door shut I started to cry. I love him so much and he hurt me but why do I care I can move on easily it's not like he's been my crush sense the day he kissed me but like whatever.

Jadens pov

Javon messed up you could hear the words Sophie's screaming from across the house. I felt bad for her but what can I do I don't wanna make either of them hate me.

One thing I know is that it won't be easy for javon to win Sophie's trust back no matter how much he tries.

Javons pov:

I feel so bad I hurt her. I didn't mean to hurt her.

"Jayla what do I do" I ask.

"Apologize for being a asshole" she said once she said that I decided to to explain everything to her but now I wish I didn't cause it was a mistake. "Jayla your not mad at me right?"

She shakes her head. "Your an idiot yes but you'll always be my brother" she hits my head. "Now go explain what happened"

As I knock on the door I get nervous.

"Come in" I hear her say I miss her so much.

Then she says the unexpected

"You want to apologize for playing me for useing me how about you can apologize by leaving me alone and taking your stupid excuses and shoving them up your ass"

Then after she said that she shut the door in my face. I was about to cry but all I did was slide my back on her door.

I could hear her crying at the door and I felt bad.

Sophie's pov:

I hate him so much he hurt me.

Then I hear jayla at the door but all I say is

"Go away"

I felt so bad but we were leaving today so I decided to pack everything and get ready to leave.

It was now 7:30 and we were leaving for the airport at 8 I couldn't wait to see kylee and tell her everything that happened. I didn't talk to anyone unless they said something to me but that wasn't a whole lot.

We got on the plane and to my luck I sat next to javon and jayla. I was ok with jayla but I wanted javon to trade seats with Jaden so I didn't have to sit next to him.

Once the plane starts I go on Instagram and I see something I wish I never saw

Onwardwanna posted