Apologizeing

It's been 3 days sense that argument with all of them and I miss them. To be honest I wasn't ignoring them because of javon I was because I thought they'd be better off with out me. It hurt but I missed them and I wanted to apologize. I've spent a lot of time with Dylan so I told him today I wanted to be alone.

Yes I know I lied to my boyfriend but what else could I do he doesn't like them after that argument I had with them he thinks they were being unfair.

But I had to do something so I went next door and knocked on their door.

"What" Jaden says opening the door.

"To apologize I was being dumb and I lied" I said looking at the ground. "Come in and explain" he said letting me in and taking me to jaylas room.

"What is she doing here" kylee says "I wanted to come apologize for ignoring you guys and tell you guys the actual reason I ignored you and for being dumb" I said standing there and I sat on the floor in front of them

"Ok so first" I got cut off by javon coming in. "Why is she here I thought you guys weren't her friend anymore" he said. I try to hold back the eye roll I'm tempted to give him.

"she's apologizing" jayla said and javon just stood there.

"I wanna hear this" he smirked.

"So first im sorry for getting mad at you guys and ignoring you guys for 2 weeks but the reason wasn't cause" I went silent for a second and then continued. I look around and then look down at my hands.

"it wasnt cause of javon it was because I thought you all would be better without me and that you guys wouldn't need me" I said sighing and looking at my hands which were shaking. I look up at all of them and then look at javon he looked shocked.

"The night I ran off after the fight with javon all that I kept hearing my head were the words "they don't care about you" and "they could care less if they were your friend" I looked back down and hoping they forgive me.

"Sophie we do care about you and we love being your friend but why did you lie to us the other day then" jayla said walking over to me. "I was scared you guys would hate me"

It was true I thought they would hate me if I told them but I didn't know what else to do. "I guess recently I've been lyeing to everyone because I lied to my boyfriend today because I wanted to come apologize and he's still upset after hearing what we all said and he doesn't think I should apologize but I don't care" I did lie to him but I'm tired of lyeing to my friends and family.

"It's ok we forgive you" kylee says I smiled at her

I kinda forgot javon was in the room because he was irrelevant to me at the moment.

"I should call Dylan and tell him so I'm gonna go now" I said getting up ready to leave

"Wait stay call him from here" jaden said. I mean why not

So I called Dylan

D:hey babe

S:hey

D:where are you at?

S:jaylas room

D:I thought you guys weren't speaking and you said you wanted to be alone today? Soph did you lie to me

S:I know we all apologized and I told them why I was ignoring them and I lied to you cause I didn't want you to get mad at me

D:I'm not mad it's ok and I'm glad you all made up now you won't be as sad as you are when we hang out

I smile and look down.

S:yea well I'm gonna go see you tomorrow baby

D:bye I love you