The boat ride

I woke up at 5am for no reason so I decided to go for a little run but as I was leaving I heard someone come downstairs so I went to go see who it was and it was Jaden.

Me and him are playfully mean to each other but he's like one of my best friends. "Wanna come with me on a run jj" I ask.

"I don't do running" he said "well you do today". I grabbed his wrist and we left. We were walking and laughing it was like this moment would last forever. "Jaden wanna go eat something" I'm starving.

"sure". After that we went to McDonald's and one of the workers looked about our age and she kept flirting with him. "Back off bro he doesn't want you can't you see that you slut" then after that I grabbed his hand and left but it started raining so we started dancing and laughing.

"hey soph I have a question" Jaden asked. "yea?" He looks serious so I stop moving.

"Why did you say that stuff back there" he said in a confused but happy expression on his face. "Because you guys don't need a girl hitting on you every five minutes" after that we stayed silent for a minute and then we decided to go back to the house.

We got back from the walk and everyone was up and they all just stared at us. "What we're you two up to" jayla said smirking "oh we just went for a walk" I said laughing and then I see javon look at us and he looks pissed but I was confused why so I grabbed his hand and took him away from everyone.

"Why are you upset wanna" I said looking into his eyes "I'm not" he said In a unconvincing voice. "Mhm then why do you look like you are"

He just shrugs. "well I'm not now can you leave me alone" him saying that mad me upset so I decided to hangout with jayla and Jaden all day just to Make him mad.

We all wanted to go on the boat but I was still soaking wet so I went to take a shower. After my shower I decided to get into my bathing suit.

Sophies2cool4u posted

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️

Liked by onwardwanna,onwardjdub,JaylaWaltonofficial
, 15,789,000 others

Beach vibes <333

Comments

Onwardjdub where's my photo creds
^everyone jaden Walton took these photos

JaylaWaltonofficial pretty bestie
^love you to

Onwardnation get on the boat kids
^were coming

User56 guys javon didn't comment on this post?
^so

Onwardjdub ugly rat
^ugly mistake

Javonswife finally backing off my mans
^bitch he was never your mans whore

Sophieswife sophie is going off on Javonswife
*liked by creator*

Me and Jaden were laughing at the comments when we got on the boat and then I notice javon staring at us. Jaden whispers in my ear something to make me start dyeing laughing. Javon just glares at Jaden and then another boat pulls up to our boat and it looks like there's a bunch of girl on there until I see one girl I've met before.

Chloe!

Chloe was your best friend for 5 years til she made out with you ex when you guys were still together and started spreading gossip about you but you don't like talking about it.

"Chloe?" I said pretty loud for her to notice me

"Omg sophie I've missed you" she says as she jumps to our boat and hugs me while I stand there in silence. "Uh soph who's this"

Jaden says and I stand there in complete shock still. "Omg is that javon Walton I'm such a big fan I'm Chloe" once she said that I got jealous. "What are you doing here"

She smiles innocently. "I wanted to visit my best friend" I roll my eyes. "We stopped being friends when you became a backstabbing slut and slept with my ex"
I hear someone say something from her boat and when I look I see him.

"Anthony!" Chloe says inviting him over.

I start to shake and I can't breathe I look over at jayla who looks like she's about to kill him and he hops onto our boat and hugs me while I'm just shaking terrified and I back up but he wouldn't let go and that was the last straw for jayla.

"Get the fuck off her can't you tell she doesn't want you Anthony jeez" she says and grabs my hand and pulls me towards her. "I'm her boyfriend why can't I hug my girlfriend" he says and then I see out of the corner of my eye javon looking at me and I start to tear up and whisper to jayla. "Pls get them off the boat" she looks at me and starts yelling at him again "get off my boat both of you pls she doesn't want to see you Anthony" once they get Off the boat I fall to my knees in her arms crying all the times they hurt me come back to me and I can't help but cry. "Is she alright?" Jaden says as he looks worried. "Obviously not Jaden she just saw her abusive ex and her ex best friend" jayla says and the boys both stand in shock. I'm so embarrassed I jumped in the water and swam to the docks and when I got there I sat there crying until I felt someone's hand on my back.

It was javon he was hugging me as I cried in his arms until their boat pulled up to the dock and Anthony jumped out the boat.

"Bro wtf that's my gf" he says as he grabs my arm but javon won't let go until I look at him and he sits there knowing he can't help me. "Anthony your hurting me pls and we aren't dating anymore just let me go". I say as tears fall from my face. "Your cheating on me and I'm not allowing it" he says gripping my wrist harder and harder.

"Let her go you asshole" I hear someone scream look back and see javon and jayla run towards us and Anthony pulls me to the ground as I'm crying he says "why do you care about her she's a cheating slut" that's when Javon started to beat him. He was on the ground and javon on top of him now jayla was holding me and I signal her to let go as I grab javon looking at him all bloody I look at Anthony then say.

"That's not cheating if I'm not with your ugly ass" he tries to get up but javon kicks him and I smile at javon. "Come on let's go clean up your cuts" I say to him as I grab his hand and flip Anthony off me and javon run into a bathroom. I start cleaning his cuts while he stares at me. "Why'd you date him?" Javon asked. I shrug. "He was nice at first then started to get mad and sleep with other girls but once i tried to leave him that's when the physical abuse started"

He moves his hand to my cheek. I lean into it as I continue to clean his lip. I look at his lips once I'm done. I lean in and kiss him slowly.

I pull away and stare into his eyes. "Thank you wanna" I kiss him again and when he pulls away. "Sophie"

A/n
What is javon gonna say?!