Back at the house

After that fight me and javon haven't really spent time together I'm mainly with jayla because she's been comforting me after everything that happened. We leave bora bora in a couple days but Today we were gonna go to the beach and then to dinner.

I woke up around 9 and got ready while I was doing my makeup I got a call from my agent for movies and shows and job offers. "Hey Sophie so I got a call for a audition for a show would you like to try it" my agent says.

I smile. "What show"

"Riverdale"

"Yea sure send me the info" I told her so I could go over everything. "The audition is in 3 days" she says and I said ok and we got off the phone I finished my makeup and went downstairs. "Hey Jay!" I say to jayla as I'm hugging her.

I look over and see javon on the couch so I decide to jump right next to him. "Hey loser" he says and i start to fake cry and laugh "hey bully" I say we are just laughing and then Jaden comes and jumps next to me and I push him. "Haha" I say and me and javon are just laughing.

"So wanna guess what"

"What ma"

"Wait what did you call her" jayla asked

"It's an inside joke"

"Mhm a joke" jayla smirks at me and I hit her with a pillow.

"So I got a job offer"

"Really for what" he says looking at me

"I'm auditioning for Riverdale but I'd have to leave town and I want you to come with me"
I smiled at him as he stares at me in shock
"What" I say confused. "Well I'm just thinking"

"So what do you think" he then whispers in my ear "just us"

"yea"

"Ok yea I'll go" I then jump up and hug him
"Stop making out you guys" jayla says sarcastically. "We aren't" me and javon say at the same time. "When's the audition" he askes "in 3 days so we will be home by then since we leave in two days". I was so happy I get to go with my best friend and my crush somewhere important.

I've met lili reignhart in the past when she was shooting hustlers but now I get to act with her.

Sophies2cool4u just posted

⚫️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️