The after math of the fight

I woke up to knocking on my room door. "Come in"

It was a boy. I've never seen him before or at least I don't think.

It was Dylan o'Bryan

(I made him 15 in this cause why not cause some drama)

"H-hey" I said shocked a famous teenager who is also hot is standing in my room.

I sat up and said he could sit. "I'm guessing you know me" he said smiling "yeah your famous and really cute" I didn't even notice what I said but he hugged me and we talked. I got his number and Instagram and he left.

Wierd why did he come to my house.

"Why are you here" I asked "your mom got a hold of me saying you were a fan and thought we should meet" he said smiling. Ahhhh thank god I love my mom so much.

(Like I said he's 15 in this)

3 weeks later

It's been a couple weeks sense I've talked to jayla Jaden kylee or javon. Recently I've been distant but only talking to Dylan.

We got off FaceTime and I got a notification

Dylanobryan posted

Liked by Sophies4lifee lilireignhart 390,00,000Others

Others

My best friend <33

Comments

Sophies4lifee I love you bestieee
^ilyt

Sophiexjavon kinda ship

Sophieswife shipppp

User99 get it

Lilireignhart don't hurt her Dylan
^i wont I promise

Onwardjdub why haven't you talked to us soph
^sophies4lifee I've been busy

End of comments.

I smiled on my phone til I got a text

Jade the mistake

Jade the mistake
Why are you ghosting us

Soph
I'm not I've been busy

Jade
Yeah with Dylan

Soph
Shut up I have to go

End of messages

I went to my kitchen and got some popcorn and went to sit on my couch. I sat down and turned on teen wolf and watched Dylan act they've only had one season rn so I hope they make more seasons.

As I was watching teen wolf I got a knock on my door. It was jayla Jaden and kylee.

"why are you ghosting us" kylee asks.

"I-I'm not" I stutter. "bulshit" jayla says walking inside my house.

"no it's not" I said.

"your only hanging out with that Dylan guy" Jaden says.

"so he's my friend" I said raising my voice.

"So are we sophie" kylee says crossing her arms.

We all started to raise our voices at each other

"yes you can't just ghost us for a boy" jayla adds.

"I'm not" I yell. "yes you are" kylee says crossing her arms. "Fuck off" I mumble.
"why are you mad at us" jayla asks lowering her voice. "I'm not" I mumble.

"we aren't until you give us a reason why you aren't talking to us" Jaden says. They close my front door. "I don't have to" I say.

"Dylan told you to didn't he" I shake my head. "what no I haven't talked to you since before I met Dylan"

"we don't care your ghosting us why" Jaden asks. I'm tired of them accusing me of things.

"because I want to god I don't want to talk to you guys when I'm around you guys all I see is javon and I can't stand it and Dylan makes me happy jeez I'm actually happy and nothing is gonna ruin that" they all looked shocked after I'm done.

"I- we are gonna leave"

Kylee shakes her head at Jaden. "no Jaden she's only thinking about herself and she needs to know she's hurting us"

I laugh. "I only think of myself? Seriously I do everything for everyone I do as anyone asks so I don't only think of myself kylee"

"you sure act like it" she rolls her eyes.

"fuck you" I say.

"said the same thing with javon and look where it got you yk I've always blamed you for that for being to bitchy and controlling"

"Get the fuck get the fuck out of my house all three of you"

"whatever I don't want to be here anyways" kylee Jaden and jayla all walk out.

Once they leave you close the door and slide down on your back towards the door until it got another knock. You wiped your tears and answered it. It was Dylan

"hey soph" Dylan says smiling.

"Hey" you say.

They hug.

•••

It's like 6:30 and Dylan and Sophie are getting sleeping.

"you should stay the night" I ask.

"sure" he smiles at me.

After a couple hours of watching movie and laughing Dylan pauses the movie and looks at you*

You look at him smiling. "What" I laugh. "Your just very pretty" I look down and smile. He gently grabs my face and kisses me.

•••

Sophies4lifee posted

Liked by dylanobryan lilireignhart colesprouse and 300,000,000 others

My boy <3 @dylanobryan

Comments Are disabled

I decided to not start anything so I disabled the comments.

A/n.

Sorry guys my obsession with Dylan obrien was growing at this time and uh had to soooo.