The trip

Dj and Jessica woke us up at 6 am so we can be at the airport at 7 cause our plane leaves at 8:30 am. While we were getting ready I go to jaylas room to see what she's doing.

I say walking into her room while she is getting ready. "Hey I have to shower but I'll be out in a min" she says walking away. "Ok well I'm gonna post on Instagram"

Sophies2cool4u just posted

Liked by: onwardwanna, onwardjdub, and 18900Others Got bored so decided taking pictures in jays room Comments:Onwardwanna: wow you left me to hangout with jayla ^yea but she's in the shower so I'm now waiting for her

Others
Got bored so decided taking pictures in jays room
Comments:
Onwardwanna: wow you left me to hangout with jayla
^yea but she's in the shower so I'm now waiting for her

Onwardjdub: sorry I forgot to just swipe past
^sorry your dads condom broke oh wait then javon wouldn't be here nvm
Onwardjdub: rude

JaylaWaltonofficial: my room is such a vibe
^ik I love being In here

Onwardwanna: pretty
*comment deleted

User67: are we gonna just ignore javons comment

User5: anyone else see javons comment
^user90: I did

Javonswife: get tf away from my husband you ugly slut

Anthonyofficial: come home I'm sorry can we just talk
^no

JaylaWaltonofficial: pretty wifey
^😘 love you to wifey

As I'm looking through my comment on that is look at one that stands out to me and it's javonswife's comment calling me a ugly slut. I try to hold my tears back but there was no use I was on jaylas bed crying and then I hear the door open and quickly wipe my tears. "Hey soph" javon says.

"It's sophie not soph you creep" he laughs at my comeback before replying. "yea yea you like me giving you a nickname ma" that nickname melted my stomach so much I started blushing. "Is sophie blushing" he said. I turn away from him so he can't see.

"what no no get out you wierdo" I throw a pillow at him. "mhm bye ma" he says while winking at me and I just can help but start giggling and blushing u til jayla gets out of her bathroom.

"Who's got you all blushy". She says looking at me "what no one shut up" I swear these Walton's are gonna be the desth fo me this summer.

"is it javon" my eyes go wide. "What no" even though I know it was but I was really embarrassed so I just say. "Come on we have to go" she looks suspicious but ignored me "ok ok ok I'm coming" she says grabbing her bag. My bag was already downstairs but we had to load the car but ofc javon was no help cause he was eating.

I had to go grab one thing from the house so I walk in and bump into javon and we just look into each other's eyes. "Hey ma you should watch where your walking" he says and it gives me chills. "Yea sorry wanna but will you help me with something". I say hoping he says yes "yea what do you need help with"