That mistress....

Y/n pov

It's been three months that we have been married and it's taehyung's birthday tomorrow....i am planning to reveal my pregnancy as the gift.he has always wanted to be a dad...the best dad his kid could get. I am really excited to start a family with him.

But.....
He has been acting cold for the past ten days. He doesn't come to the house on time. He comes around 12:30AM and in those ten days sometimes he even stayed in the office ...
I haven't heard about his company taking ang big project now from the media and when I asked his best friend jimin who was his business partner he said that taehyung's company had no project going on recently ...

So why has he been so weird...
Why doesn't he reply to my texts....
Why doesn't he spend time with me or eat with me....

I was stuck in these thoughts then i snapped out of it when I heard the doorbell ring....it was taehyung....

Yn- where were you tae? Oh yes in the office as usual but why do you come so late...i have even heard from jimin that you have no major project going on so why are you so busy and-

Taehyung cut y/n off by shouting at her

Taehyung - Y/N JUST SHUT THE HECK UP!!
With saying that to her he went to the guestroom....
*Did i mention he started sleeping in a different room to...

Y/n flinched she never experienced him shouting at her ....she was hurt.
Then something caught her eye ....it was a hickey on his neck....not one but multiple....there was also a lipstick mark on his neck and he smelled a bit like ladies perfume ...
Not only that but she noticed that his suit was messy...some of his buttons were unbuttoned and his hair was messy....it was not usually how he would come back home....i mean he just sits in his cabin and works on the computer and documents....it's not like he runs around the building for a living....

By this y/n got to know something....

Taehyung is cheating....
But what about her pregnancy? What about the perfect family she dreamt of having? What about her perfect public image as a model and actress with the perfect marriage life?

Y/n made a decision in just a few minutes ...
"I am going to leave him...he doesn't deserve me. Eventhough of my busy schedule i try to make time for him. I feel like his loyal dog .....i hate that feeling. Kim taehyung you are going to see that unseen side of me....you are going to regret letting go of your child and me.

I know that eventhough he hasn't confessed cheating.... he definitely is....i ain't a dumb celebrity. This revenge will start tomorrow on his birthday.... I am going to destroy him and that "mistress"

Hint-( about the mistress)
Well after he slept.... I went inside is room and just took his phone and unlocked it and went to the messages.

Y/n -(smirk) well ,well ,well.....
What do we have here....a mistress!!!! I was right . Woah even the messages are so cringey!!

This is the chat-

Wendy- tae i am missing you so much💖💖💖😜

Taehyung- i missing you more baby!!! I can't wait to meet you in the office...you know eventhough you have come in my life just for ten days you make me feel butterflies in my stomach more than y/n ever did to me....😍

Wendy- tae when will you leave her...i mean I want to be known as "your babe" to everyone in this world....i don't want to be a mistress....☹️😢

Taehyung - yeah babe just wait for a month or two...i want to get rid of her slowly.because i do not want the media to suspect and affair going on ...

Wendy- sure babe...i will wait for you...just don't forget me😩😣

Taehyung- thankyou babe...and don't worry i can never

Back to y/n pov

Huh, so the mistress is Wendy ....
Hmmm... So Kim taehyung you chose her over me in ten days. I am hotter, i have a hot body and a prettier face than her but you chose someone who is less attractive than me....i am going to make you regret so much you ....

*( I am sorry if I offended and red velvet fans and Wendy Stans...)