OPPA ,I HATE HIM

Taehyung pov
Uhh...i got up with a headache and i saw Wendy beside me.yeah we did "that". I just don't know why do i hate the thought of yn and so Hyun being close and intimate together.

Wendy-(gets awakened) good morning tae baby, should I go make breakfast for you? Maybe pancakes and-

Taehyung - good morning Wendy, umm i will just go home now,...

Wendy-(*in mind- wait why isn't he calling me babe....uhh is he falling for yn again...uhh it can't be, no!) Okay baby bye!

* Taehyung goes to the house...he sees yn isn't there and she didn't even prepare breakfast, taehyung just dressed himself up and went to the office without having breakfast.

Meanwhile in the drama shooting

Kim so hyun-  hey yn, are you doing good, see i am so sorry if made you uncomfortable yesterday by talking bad about him-

Y/n- no oppa it is okay, i hate him too( oops what did I say!)
Uhh--

Kim so hyun- what!!( Yn must be having some problems , i drag yn to someplace where there wasn't anyone else)
YN tell me why do you hate him!?

Y/N -( oh man why is oppa acting like this) oppa what do you mean , I-

Kim so hyun- TELL ME YN WHAT DID HE DO THAT MAKES YOU SAY THAT YOU HATE HIM
( *it may sound harsh but i am concerned about yn, i don't want to lose yn by taehyung's mistakes like how i lost Suzy, you must be wondering why i am so concerned, well because" I LOVE HER"
.I have been loving y/n ever since i saw her debut till now, i only got to speak with her in the award shows for a short time, she is so kind and humble and at that time I didn't make a move because I knew that she was dating taehyung officially, yes i was angry at taehyung but not at her, she had no idea. I hoped that taehyung would take care of my love but i could sense that something is not right between them, if i get a chance to make her mine, i will never give up, never!)

Kim so hyun-tell me yn( in a calm tone again)

Y/n - ( why do i feel so comfortable with him? I feel like i am madly falling for him)
oppa he cheated on me,  he has a mistress Wendy who is a singer of yg, the same agency as mine. But the worst part is that, ....i am pregnant with his child for eleven days.
"OPPA I HATE HIM!