Not your slave taehyung (2/2)

*In drama shooting location

Y/n pov
I am shooting my drama .... Well i am acting with so hyun oppa. Not going to lie ..he is super handsome and is a gentleman. When i think about taehyung i do not feel butterflies anymore ..i mean is it possible when i just saw the evidence of him cheating on me yesterday. Maybe yes, i just am disgusted with him...it's unfortunate that a couple who had been dating for five years spoilt their marriage in just a matter of months.....

Am i attracted to so hyun oppa?( While i am stuck in my thoughts someone calls me...)

Kim so hyun- y/n why are you zoned out? Ooh are you thinking about your "husband" ? He said teasingly..

Y/n- no oppa not about him...it's just... nothing....

Kim so hyun-  why ,do have a problem with that Dumbo?

Y/n- ( surprised that he called him a Dumbo) what!

Kim so hyun - y/n .... actually me and taehyung knew each other when we were in college, and we weren't friends...we were ummm.... enemies.

Y/n- why were you guys enemies?

Kim so hyun - because he broke my sister's heart.you know Suzy loved taehyung so much....she would always praise him in the house and talk all the time about him and i also liked him for keeping her the happiest....but...

Taehyung slowly started distancing him from Suzy and Suzy would come home everyday and cry over him. I  started developing a hatred towards him. He didn't care for my sister ad he did before. But they did not break up still. I and taehyung used to fight secretly behind her back....

After graduation, taehyung became the CEO of his dad's company and Suzy became an actress. And you know what....?

Taehyung started dating another girl behind her back , and the girl who was dating him did not know that he was dating Suzy because at that time they weren't close. So that girl thought that taehyung was a good guy. Taehyung started paying more importance to that girl.

When Suzy got to know that he was doing such things behind her back , she couldn't bear the pain and committed suicide.

(* By this time so hyun's eyes were teary, he missed his sister . She was gone because of taehyung)

Kim so hyun- and yn, do you know taehyung did not care, he didn't even apologize for his mistake.

(Y/N 's eyes were also teary, she did not know that taehyung was such a heartbreaker to his previous girlfriend also)

Y/n- so hyun oppa, what about the other girl who was dating taehyung?

Kim So hyun- do you want to know who that other girl is yn?

Y/n- who oppa?

Kim so hyun-( takes a deep breath and calms himself) it's you y/n....you were the other girl that taehyung was dating behind Suzy's back.

Y/n -( falls on her knees and starts crying) i-i am so sorry oppa. I am such a wrecker, i destroyed an innocent girls life...

Kim so hyun- No yn!! It's not your fault....it never was, it was that taehyung's fault. I am sorry of speaking about your husband like that...
By the way y/n i hope taehyung had become good and is  treating you well.
And if he bothers you , you can always come to me.( Smiles and caressed her cheek and wipes her tears)

Y/n- ( feels intense butterflies in her stomach and blushes) t-thank you oppa😳😄.

Kim So Hyun - no problem yn( he winks and kisses her cheek and goes away)

*Time skip after y/n's work-

Taehyung pov
It's 12:am now.....this is madness. She missed my birthday and now i am waiting for her to execute my plan... My plan of forcefully making her quit the drama. Let's see what will happen.

Yn pov
When i got into the house i saw taehyung with teary eyes ..he was sitting on the couch.( What drama is this jerk upto now)

Taehyung - y-yn baby  you came, oh-

Y/n - why are you crying ( baby my foot, why is he calling me baby)

Taehyung - i heard that you are filming a drama, a romantic one....i thought you would stop filming such dramas after the marriage

Y/n - hmmm so, i decided to do it, i do not remember promising anything like that to you.( Calm tone)

Taehyung - ( in an irritated tone) baby...so you won't quit

Y/n - no, this is a really big project and i have decided to take part, now i am sleepy so i will go to my bedroom ...

Taehyung - but yn i am hurt....

Y/n - okay.....as if you haven't hurted anyone before....like your ex girlfriend  Suzy...

Taehyung pov
What the heck how did she get to know about Suzy, oh wait!! Shit, Kim so hyun is her brother, definitely he must have told yn the entire story.

Taehyung - yn listen to me-

Y/n- what is there to listen, i am disgusted by you, i was just so disgusted by you when I heard so hyun oppa's story....poor Suzy died because of you, i know that you and so hyun oppa are enemies.
And i also know that i was the sidechick when you were dating Suzy
And who are you to ask me to quit, huh listen mr.kim
" I AM NOT YOUR SLAVE"

* Saying that yn went to her room and slammed the door

Taehyung was flabbergasted, and shocked to the core.

Taehyung pov
Oh no yn got to know this-OH SHIT!! My plan, uhh...that woman is getting on my nerves, i must go to Wendy now....

*Saying that he went to Wendy's house at this odd time to remove his stress by doing "that"