it was your fault tae(2/2)

YN pov
As soon as the news came out, a lot of paparazzi came to the shooting location and stated hovering me with questions. Luckily so Hyun was with me and was blocking me from all the bright camera flashes

But before i released the news so hyun oppa told me that when the paparazzi arrives, act sad so that the public would believe that it was taehyung who was responsible for all his wrong doings( which he is)

Paparazzi pov

Camera flashes.!!!!
Man 1- Ma'am how do you feel about your husband cheating on you with Wendy , your co label mate?

Man 2- ma'am you are pregnant with his kid, are you ready to be a single mother?

Man3 - are you going to divorce him or let him get away with it?

Yn ignored the questions but when she was asked that she would divorce him or not, she replied " yes of course, he is a cheater who broke my trust"

*Soon after yn said this statement the internet and the news were going crazy,

Yn pov
Suddenly i saw jimin coming towards me , he hugged me and said

Jimin-yn are you fine, is the baby fine!?, i am so sorry to hear about the incident, i -

YN- oppa , it's okay. Actually i knew that taehyung was cheating on me way before ....

Jimin- HUH?

*Yn told jimin how she found out their affair and told him also that she and so Hyun were a couple now, but they are yet to announce it after a few days...

Jimin- yn i am happy that you are strong and not crying over that knuckle head . I am also so happy that you are dating so Hyun, don't forget to call me to the wedding!!

YN- (blushes ) yes jimin, surely!

Kim so hyun- yeah of course jimin, you can expect it to be anytime ( smirks at yn)

Jimin-oh god you both look so sweet, i am missing my girlfriend rose now after seeing you both.

Kim so Hyun and yn- thank you jimin ( smiling)

Jimin- by the way, yn i found tae unconscious in his cabin after he watched the news , i took him to the hospital,!

And about Wendy, i heard she committed suicide.

Yn- i don't care

Kim so Hyun- yn i mean you could go to the hospital once to meet tae to finalize the divorce and confront him,

Jimin-yeah yn he is right

Yn-okay then let's go, shall we?

*{All of them go to the hospital}
But they wear their masks to make sure the paparazzi doesn't follow them to the hospital

*At the hospital
By the time they reach taehyung regains his consciousness .

Jimin and Kim so hyun-
Yn you can go inside, we'll be out call us if you need us.

Yn went inside and saw a teary eyed taehyung smiling at her.

Taehyung- baby you came I-

YN- firstly i am not your baby, and secondly i have come to finalise the divorce, you'll get the papers by tomorrow.

Taehyung- what!! Please yn give me a chance, I will be the best husband to you and the best father for our baby!!! Please do not leave me for so Hyun , i regret having that FIFTEEN DAY AFFAIR WITH WENDY!! Please yn, please!!

YN- oh so finally know about me and so Hyun, i guess you must have sent someone to spy on me,

And you know what-
You want to know a little secret, soon to be ex- hubbie?

I already knew that you had an affair with Wendy long before the news came out, a day before you birthday, when you shouted on me and went to sleep , i checked your phone and saw those messages to your mistress.( Smirk)

And you know what i was going to reveal my pregnancy as your birthday present. So me and so hyun oppa started dating and you ruined your own life now...
People hate you...
Your business parters want to withdraw their offers ...
You have a reputation of a cheater ...
You lost your kid....and it's all because
"it was your fault tae"!