revenge against the mistress

Yn pov
Now it's time for Wendy to suffer .... actually Wendy and tae . I hired a personal paparazzi to click their pictures secretly a few days back and i will ask them to leak it out today...
I am doing this because if tae is framed as a cheater, i can date so Hyun as a tactic of 'moving on' and people won't be angry on me. They will also praise so Hyun for accepting tae's baby which is in my womb.

In that way i will be happy with so Hyun oppa and get my revenge against them.(smirk)

Now it's time to release those pics....

I will call Jenson, the main photographer....
On the call:

Jenson - hello ma'am

YN - Jenson i need you to release those pics now, i have paid you a lot to make those pics go viral in every website. So don't disappoint me.and don't forget to mention that i was pregnant with his baby.

Jenson - yes ma'am surely.

End of call.

Meanwhile

Tae pov
I was thinking of meeting yn today for sure and convince her to come , i would confront het cheating, i would just pretend that everything is normal . I want to fix everything between us
i was watching the news in my cabin, then suddenly something horrific came foward in the news

News:
" Kim taehyung, the most famous business tycoon and husband of Kang YN, the most famous model and actress, was caught cheating on her with Wendy, a singer of yg entertainment.
Many people are shell shocked by this. It is sure that Kim taehyung's reputation as well as Wendy's is now dirtied and ruined.

Taehyung pov
That's it , i have lost my chance,
* Tae starts crying, due to excessive crying he faints)

Wendy pov
Ugh , my reputation!!!
I can't do it anymore,
(Wendy commits suicide from jumping on top of a building)