Say you'll remember me

Suddenly taehyung runs out of the room

Jimin-hey dude! Where are you going
Yn-hey tae!!
So hyun-stop!!

*They run behind taehyung..... taehyung stands the terrace of the hospital, the tall building.

Yn- tae what do you think you are doing!? Come back!!

Jimin and so Hyun - come back tae, you are not in the right mind!!!?

Taehyung -( crying bitterly but suddenly smiles)
Yn i can't...i can't live only to see you and my baby with another man

Yn- stop tae !!come back, this is not the solution? You can always find your happiness or happily ever after with another person and-

Taehyung - no yn!! In this lifetime I will never get over you! You think that i will be able to move on from my wrongdoings?! No...never....i feel that i will find peace in dying...
Yn , my darling "Say you'll remember me" for the last time.

Yn- Taehyung please?!

Taehyung - i am never coming back...just please this is my last request....

Yn- I will never forget you taehyung...i will never forget the fact that you were my first love !!

Taehyung - thank you for everything yn ah.

*Before jumping taehyung said "yn i have a song i had written for you ....before 10 minutes you arrived, i just wrote this song in five minutes, please keep it safe with you.

Taehyung -YN I LOVE YOU SO DAMN MUCH!!
Saying this he jumped off, only to be dead right on the spot ....

Yn cries silently for his miserable death.... though taehyung deserved karma... she didn't expect taehyung would regret so much and be that hurt
So Hyun and jimin also shed a few tears.

Suddenly yn ran to his room to find the song sheet on his bed ...

( Find out the handwritten song by taehyung....(by the way it is a Taylor Swift song but i felt that it would suit this situation)