THE QUICK CONFESSIONS 💖

Kim so hyun pov
(When yn said those words, i was sad for her, and when she mentioned that she was pregnant for 11 days too i wanted to punch that bastard for cheating on a goddess like her with a another mere singer from the agency.... I was also happy because by listening to the tone of her voice it did not sound like she still loved him....she definitely fell out of love, I am happy because I may have a chance to win her over

I can already imagine my future with her and this baby, i already consider this baby as my own , my own son who i will love very very much. I am getting emotional, because i feel God is trying to bring us together, my love and me along with this gift which is inside her womb. If she is mine i will cherish her more than the most expensive thing in the world)

Y/n pov

(I saw so Hyun oppa was lightly smiling at me, and before I could speak anything else, he kissed me, WAIT HE KISSED ME!!  But i kissed him back)

Kim So Hyun - ( i felt that yn was kissing me back and i was beyond happy and smirked)
YN I Love you so much, will you be mine forever, will you be my gem, will you be the future mother of my kids, YN i love you so damn much, i can imagine my life with you and our baby that is growing inside your womb, i want to grow old with you and lead a beautiful life ahead!

Y/n pov
(When so Hyun oppa said these words to me i was on cloud nine, the words he said captured my heart and made me fall for him more, he even called the baby"ours" eventhough his enemy was the baby's father.....of course i will accept his confession)!

Y/n-
of course oppa, you know that lately i have been having the same feeling towards you and i also want to live my life with you and (yn blushes hard😳)

Kim so hyun- "and be the mother of my kids"( smirks) don't worry yn we will have even ten kids if you want...

Y/n-(blushes like a tomato 🍅) oppa!!😳

Kim so hyun- call me babe, baby, honey , jagi or....

Y/n- or .....

Kim so hyun- DADDY

Y/n- yeah, oppa we have to go , the director is waiting for us!!

Kim so hyun- don't worry baby, after the shoot you will definitely call me that 😉

Y/n-😳😳😳

*After the shoot

   Kim so hyun- babe so you remember the words before the shoot....

Y/n- (blushes and nods)

*Kim so Hyun and yn go his  and did "it"
( You may be thinking it is irresponsible of yn to do" it" but she was just a few days pregnant and so Hyun didn't do very rough so it is generally okay to do "it " in the early stages of pregnancy)