Chapter 2 - The Escape

As the Rattatas and Pidgeys get closer to the 3 of them, a faint cry from the entrance of Route 1 gets Pikachu's attention. From what Pikachu can see, a tall person with grayish hair and a white coat is trying to get its attention. Pikachu then tells its crew to stop going toward Kishi, Hayami, and Tomo. "Pika... Pika... Pika... Pikachu Chu Pika Pi... (Well... Well... Well... A new target has arrived...)", Pikachu states. Hayami then takes a quick look at the person, and with a surprised look, she instantly knew who it was. "G-G-Guys!!!", she stutters, "I-It's HIM!!!". Kishi tries to respond with, "W@iT Y0vR F()r &e@L!?", but couldn't finish saying it since the paralysis fully kicked in his body. "So he finally returned???", Tomo questioned. "Apparently so!", Hayami replies.

When Pikachu and its crew get closer to the person at Route 1, one of the Rattatas states, "Rattata- Rat Tata Rat Rattata! (Hey Boss- That looks like-!)". "Pika Pikachu~ (Yes it is indeed~)", Pikachu states, "Pikachu Pi Chu Pikachu~ (It's Professor Oak, the one who gave it to my ex-trainer~)". "Dang, this drama is getting juicy now!", Hayami states, "Wait- How come we're not out there? Aren't WE the main charac-". Hayami then gets interrupted by Kishi, who tries to get up but is still fully paralyzed. "! h@t3 p@raLy$1s...", he states. Meanwhile, Professor Oak and Pikachu then lock eyes with each other, staring intensely into each other's eyes. After telling his crew to stand back and watch, Pikachu then attempts to try and shock Prof. Oak with THUNDERSHOCK, but Prof. Oak takes out one of his Pokemon, a Charmander, and has it dodge the attempted THUNDERSHOCK.

"Alright, Charmander, use SCRATCH!!", Prof. Oak commanded. Charmander then SCRATCH Pikachu straight in the chest. "Pika Pi... Pikachu? Pika Chu Chu Pi~ (A Mild Charmander? Kinda sad to be honest~)", Pikachu states. "Well in case you forgot, a Bashful Nature isn't that bad for a Charmander", Prof. Oak replies. "Just like how you being Hasty isn't a bad one for your evolution: Raichu! Now isn't that right?". This statement starts ticking off Pikachu BAD. It then states, "Pika... Pika? PIKA!? PIKA! PIKACHU!!! (Hasty... Hasty? HASTY!? FOR THE LAST TIME! I. AM. NOT. HASTY!!!)". One of the Pidgeys tries to calm down Pikachu by stating, "P-Pidgey! Pidge!! Pidge Pidgey Pi... Pidgey Pidge Pidge... (B-Boss! Please!! T-Try to calm down... Your c-cheeks are sparking again...)". Pikachu then stops and takes a few deep breaths, trying to clear its mind out, and speaks to his team. He asks if the stolen food is at their base to which they respond with yes. "Pika Pikachu (Well... Time to bounce)", he states as the Pidgey starts carrying Pikachu and the Rattatas, and starts to fly away. Charmander then asks Prof. Oak, "Charmander? (Should we go after them?)". The Professor denies that they follow as he has more important things to deal with first.

Prof. Oak then returns Charmander to its PokeBall and starts walking to the houses where Kishi, Hayami, and Tomo were at. Hayami spots him and starts asking Tomo what they should do. Tomo's first response is, "Let him come. He might have some Paralyze Heals with him". Kishi then starts laughing at Tomo's response. Hayami asks, "What's so funny!? You are paralyzed! Or did you forget what happened!?". Kishi replies with, "pFFFFFFTTT- h3 s@iD "L3t h!m c()m3" H@AAA- hA@AAAAaA- HAAaA@-", and once his jaw moves, the paralysis starts kicking in again, "o0oh 1 $h0uld3ve n3verEd mOv3d...". Finally, Prof. Oak made it to the house and states, "1. Help me get him to my office, 2. I need an explanation". Tomo and Hayami just do what he says and carry Kishi to the Prof.'s lab.