Chapter 3 - A Forest Jam

They all make it into the Professor's lab. Prof. Oak starts looking for some Paralyze Heals. Once he finds them, he takes one of them and sprays Kishi with it. He then states, "It might take a while for you to fully recover... Paralyze Heals work better on Pokemon than humans- But other than that you can still talk!". Kishi replies, "Meh, that's fine for me! Thanks Professor! Where have you been for the last 9 months anyway?". "I was out to meet up with my cousin, Samuel Oak!", Prof. Oak replied, "But besides that, why were those Pokemon getting ready to attack you?". Hayami then tells the Professor that all they wanted to do was prevent the Pokemon from taking everyone's food.

Prof. Oak then processed what Hayami had stated and came to a conclusion. "Tomo and Kishi", he states, "Didn't you and Ruki tell me that your guys' goal was to beat each other in the Pokemon League?". Tomo responds, "Yea that was the plan, but Ruki is out at the moment and we don't have any Pokemon-". Prof. Oak then states, "Interesting... And Hayami, didn't you tell me you wanted every single cute Pokemon ever?". Hayami also responds with, "Well yeah but as Tomo said, we have no Pokemon-". "Ok then! It's settled!", the Professor states, "I'm gonna need you 4 to come to my office sometime tomorrow. I have a surprise for you guys if you guys can help me with something!". "OOOOH! WHAT SURPRISE!?", Kishi asks with excitement. Prof. Oak states that if he tells them, it won't be a surprise.

The 3 then start heading back home and rest for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, Kishi's legs are still paralyzed, so Tomo has to carry him like a knight in shining armor. "LMAO YOU SURE YOU CAN CARRY ME BRO!?", Kishi asks. Tomo replies, "I've carried heavier things than you, this is nothing". "Ouch ;v;", Kishi states. Once they make it home, Tomo then sets Kishi down on the couch and starts calling Ruki on his phone. It takes a while after but once Ruki answers the call and states, "Yo what do you need? I'm in a bit of a situation right now...". "Apologies", Tomo replies, "But are you able to come back home tomorrow? The Professor came back and he has a surprise for us and he needs us 4 to help him with something". After not getting a response from Ruki after that, Tomo then thinks that their situation is probably important.

Tomo, Kishi, and Hayami then decide to go to bed so they can get up early in the morning. Meanwhile, Ruki is busy trying to get back home from Viridian Forest. However, while trying not to get lost, they encounter Pikachu, who finally calmed down after being so angry after its encounter with Prof. Oak, by accidentally stepping on its tail. "PIKAAAA!!! (YOWCH!!)", Pikachu states while letting off a big THUNDERSHOCK on Ruki. "YAAAAAAAAOUCH!!", they scream, "WHO DID THAT!?". They both make eye contact with a very upset facial expression.

"DUDE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?", Ruki yells at Pikachu, "DON'T YOU SEE I HAVE AN INJURED BULBASAUR IN MY ARMS!?". Usually, Pikachu would have been yelling back at Ruki, saying that it's their fault for stepping on their tail. However, after seeing the Bulbasaur, Pikachu thought that RUKI had hurt the poor thing. And without a second thought, Pikachu had made a call to the Pokemon around him. "PIKA PIKACHU PI PI PIKA!? (DO YOU SEE THIS!?)", it shouted, "PIKA PI PIKA CHU CHU PIKA PIKA! CHU PI PIKACHU KA KA PI PIKA CHU! (LOOK AT WHAT THE HUMAN DID TO THE POOR POKEMON! WE MUST GET REVENGE FOR THE POOR THING!)". Suddenly, a bunch of Caterpie, Weedle, Metapod, Kakuna, Butterfree, and Beedrill start circling Ruki.

"WHOA! WHOA! WOAH! WHAT'S THIS ABOUT!? Y'ALL AND TO GET OUT OF MY WAY! I NEED TO GET THIS BULBASAUR TO THE POKECENTER!", Ruki states as they try to run away. Pikachu then yells, "PIKA PIKACHU! PIKAAAAAAAAAA! (DON'T LET THEM DECEIVE YOU! ATTAAAAAAAAAACK!)". -Ah crap-, Ruki stated in their mind. The Beedrill then starts to try and penetrate Ruki through the chest. Luckily, this left an opening for Ruki and they dodged Beedrill's attack. And the chase was on. Ruki then decides to take a turn toward the entrance of Route 2. However, by some chance, Pikachu was already at the entrance of Route 2. "Wa- How- What kind of bullcrap is this!?", Ruki stated. "Pika... Pikachu Pika Ka Kachu Chu Pika Pi~ (Y'know... you should've run faster~)", Pikachu states as Ruki gets surrounded again. "Welp, I guess I'll have to defend myself the old fashion way", they state, "So you wanna play huh? Well then... LET'S PLAY!".