- 𖥔 Telling 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View:

Tony ran his hands through his hair, of course the others didn't understand what we were talking about, they looked confused.

"How- how could he? Why did it have to be him?" Tony's shattered voice broke my heart.

He mustn't know about Peter's death, it can stress him out. But we know how Tony Stark is, he is stubborn and will get what he wants.

"Mr. Stark.. just, let's not talk about this." I hesitantly put my hand on his shoulder.

He shook his head, "No, tell me." He threw my hand off his shoulder.

Bruce caught my eye and luckily he understood, "Hey, hey. What we need now is a plan to stop Thanos." He pulled Tony and stood in front of him.

"Tell me first, then we can get on with all this." he looked me in the eyes.

I bit the inside of my cheek, "He... turned into dust, he just disappeared. But he will come back in a few years."

"How long?" He almost sounded pleading as he exhaled roughly.

At this time, I noticed his heavy breathing and he had trouble breathing normally.

"Not long. Hey, focus on your breath." My eyes are full of worry, this is the part I'm worried about. I'm afraid he'll have a panic attack at the wrong time.

The others realized that too, they turned to Tony worriedly. I squeezed Tony's arm at least hoping I could help calm him down while Bruce helped him catch his breath.

I took a few steps back to let the others help Tony, to be honest I didn't really know how to help in that situation. Then, I just realized that Loki had stayed quiet after Tony came the first time.

Walked up to him "Are you okay?" I asked him.

He blinked before nodding, but he still didn't say a word.

"What's on your mind? Maybe you need to change your clothes.. or not." My eyes wandered to his battle suit that he was still wearing, some of the fabric torn. He needs to clean himself up, but on a closer look I doubt it, he's still cool.

Hot.

But he decided not to change, I sigh. "What about you? Have a power or something special?" Ouch, he looked at me.

I just thought about this, if only I had power, it would be more fun.

I looked at my hands, "No, I don't have any. In my world there are no superpowers or heroes and aliens." I explained to him.

"Sounds boring." Loki rolled his eyes.

"Yes, it is.."

I mean, he has a point.

"Then I can easily take over your world." He smirked mischievously.

I cleared my throat nervously, "Not going to happen." He just gave me a wink and I chuckled.

Glanced at where Tony, Wong, Strange, and Bruce were standing. I waited for them to finish their conversation, so I could tell them what was going to happen next.

"What were you thinking when we were on the Statesmen? Does your world show the result of my plan?" He asked turning my attention to him again.

I nodded bitterly, "Yeah, you used your damn dagger." I told him.

"And did it work?" His question made me frown, wondering if he was actually asking that question.

Gratefully, Tony and the others waved for us to join them. We walked towards them, Tony didn't look at me when I stopped standing next to him.

"They're coming here, on the Donut Ship."

"In- Right in here? Outside this building?" Bruce panicked.

"You must be joking." Tony muttered and scoffed bitterly.

"And, Steve-" before I could finish my words, a voice shouted from outside in the streets. "Shit. They're here."

We rushed out of the Sanctum, people were running and screaming. Their panic makes all of us panic too.

Tony helped someone who almost fell, I ran out into the street and looked scary when my eyes fell on the ship that was starting to touch the ground. Just like in the movies, it's terrible.

This is a nightmare.

I grabbed Strange's arm after he used his magic to restrain the ship, "Try not to give The Stone." I warn.

He frowned, "Did I give?"

"At the end, yes. But now it's-" looking ahead we see two of Thanos' children land in front of us, just a few meters away. "That alien- the Squidward has telepathy, be careful with him."

He nodded before we dashed off to join the other four who were ready to fight, standing there waiting for his action.

"Here we are.."

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

We don't have to have power just to help them win.