𖥔 Last Time 𖥔

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

I felt something soft under my head, which made my headache feel light. Realizing I was closing my eyes, I immediately opened my eyes.

The dim light was the first sight I saw when my eyes opened, turning my head left and right to look around me.

I'm starting to get confused about where I am now. And something click, I recognize the TV and the walls in this room.

I blushed with embarrassment, chuckling when I realized I was in my living room. Waking up from my sleeping position on the sofa, I stopped for a moment to think about something that was stuck in my mind.

My eyes are fixed on this room which looks clean and.. it's just weird to me, I never go to sleep without doing something before.

I could have fallen asleep in that position, which of course, if I think about it, it's impossible for me to sleep in such a comfortable position.

Stand up slowly, while my face still shows my confusion. And the feeling I'm feeling right now, strange. I feel sad? Anxious, restless? But I don't know why.

Glancing out the window, the sun was not too bright, which was already evening. I walked slowly towards my kitchen before my eyes caught a piece of paper lying on the table in front of my TV, which the remote was resting on.

I decided to go there, took the paper. My brows were still furrowed as I started to stand up, and my brow furrows deepened as I read the contents of this paper.

(Y/n), I know you will be angry, disappointed if you remember this again. But, we really can't do much for you. We also still need various information from you, but we also
want to ensure your safety.

The help you have given means a lot
to us, to our universe. Strange brought you back to your world, and the rest of us don't know how your world was there. We hope that you can stay comfortable returning to your home, a few of us still hope that you will stay here for a while..

Your name will mean a lot to
our lives, forever. You become one
of the heroes, part of us. Not only to
save the world, but also to save the universe.

If faith predestined you to return
to this world, we would welcome you much more warmly. Thank you, (Y/n). Forgive us.

A single tear fell from my eye, dripping off the edge of the paper, drenching it slightly.

I froze by holding this paper too tightly, my eyes filled with tears I couldn't hold back when I remembered, remembering all of this.

I crumpled the paper I was holding, with my fist and then unclech my fist again after realizing there was no point in me getting emotional.

Disappointed? Very. And venting my disappointment in this world is not very useful, after all, why am I there for long if my existence is not expected.

Huh, dramatic aren't we?

I exhaled sharply, then I wiped the tears that had fallen with my palm.

I don't know if my heart is too small for this or they are rude to me, but I still feel the sting in my heart.

Tried to let it go but it was too difficult, I ended up keeping the paper in the drawer on the table. And went to the kitchen.