- 𖥔 A Room 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

After Tony informs the others of the results of his chat with Ross, he informs that the rest of the Avengers can reunite at Compound to live together.

Including me.

Can you imagine that? Get a room in the compound, from a direct Tony Stark who gave.

The room is big enough for me to sleep alone and I just 'drop in' here, not really living here... right?

Get a room in the hallway with Bruce, Bucky, and Wanda. But the others say Wanda's room used to be rarely used because she likes to move around to sleep. No problem for me.

One bed with two nightstands beside the mattress, to the right of the mattress there was a fairly wide window and was covered by Friday's automatic curtain. Faced directly with a wide TV, the distance given is just right and suitable for me who doesn't really like watching at close range.

The small cupboard below has also been decorated with several displays, and there are flower vases to add to the beauty of the room. The separate closet is not far from the bathroom, but it is for the main door to exit.

Contains a bathtub separated from the shower and toilet, the bathtub room is more special because I see there are already air freshener candles displayed around the bathtub.

Even cooler, what amazed me was that there was a small tv at the end of this room, Natasha said that the others used to ask Tony to add a tv in the bathroom, feeling bored when taking a shower.

Natasha also said that the bathroom in Avengers Tower used to be more attractive and more magnificent, there were glass windows that directly showed the view of New York City from the height of this 90-floor building.

Moving on. In each room it turns out that there is a place to store food, such as a small refrigerator. Very useful for someone who is lazy to get out of their room.

I spent my three hours just admiring this room, from its sophisticated stuff helped by Friday.

Sitting in the middle of the bed, I thought about what to do next. If Infinity War was over, and it ended happily, would Spiderman Far From Home still go on?

But there will be Tony and the others to help Peter right? Wait, why did I think about it for so long. It's still 2018, while Far From Home is after the events of Endgame.

Then there's the... Wanda series, but Vision is still alive right now, so she's not going to hex, right?

The Falcon– wait, wait a minute. What about the Eternals?! Are they real in this universe?! I mean, they only know about blip and snap events, so Sersi and..

So stupid, why am I only realizing this now?! If the Snap didn't happen, then nothing would turn to dust, and neither would the Celestials survive, thrive and destroy the Earth.

"Oh my God!!" My eyes widened, afraid if I'm too late to tell them and the Celestial is almost done.

The Avengers must know about this, it's very important.

My bad thoughts made me sit up straight and a little panic ran through my body, this really shouldn't matter- no, no. This must be emphasized.

I'm here to save the universe, and it worked. Just save the earth once again.

Just as my feet hit the floor, "Ms. (L/n), your presence is awaited by Mr. Strange is in the living room with the boss and the others." Friday's voice announced.

Mr- oooh, doctor Strange.

"Thanks, Friday!" I thanked her before rushed out of the room.

Just in time, I don't know what they want to say but I also want to talk about this Celestial matter.

➳༻❀✿❀༺➳

When I entered the living room, sure enough the others had already gathered including Doctor Strange who was holding a teacup.

They all turned to me when they realized I had come, some of them gave me strange looks I couldn't explain. Sad? Disappointed?

I have a strange feeling for this, hope they have nothing bad to say to me.

"Friday said I was needed here, what's wrong?" I took a seat at the end of one of the couches there, slightly away from and the others. Nervousness started to creep up on me.

Doctor Strange sighed and placing his cup of tea in the table, moved his seat position to be able to see my gaze clearly. "(L/n), we all know that you're not from this universe, right?" I nodded at him. "Have you also told the others about your universe- and maybe our universe as well as yours?"

"I.. yes, I did." He frowned slightly, making me pursed my lips.

"That's not... did you tell them everything?" He emphasized the word.

"No, I'm not spoiler much but I did spoiler it."

"It's not supposed to be like this right? Winning and then being able to bring your lovely heroes in one place at the same time." His words made me frowned along with the others as well.

"Do you think that we are in the same place is a mistake?" Natasha glared at him.

He glanced at her, "Not really, but think about the last time you were together. What happened?"

I immediately tensed up with that, my heart beat a little faster, praying slowly and silently so they wouldn't split up again.

Shit.

Oh, Strange's question doesn't just affect me. But to others too, apart from Thor.

There was silence here for a while, with the atmosphere too tense for me to clear my throat. Finally they snap out of it, instead turning their gazes to me.

I looked at Doctor Strange, "So, what do you need me to do here?" I asked again.

Again there was someone who interrupted our conversation, the ringing sound of the phone sounded loud and loud enough to make me jump in surprise.

Peter's face was red, he quickly checked his phone and froze before the call died by itself. Looking up, his face was even redder when he realized we were all watching him.

"I- I am sorry.. I'm so sorry, that was.. that's MJ, she called me because we met at a nearby cafe- sorry, didn't mean to- forget it." At that, he hastily stood up tidying himself and the things he had brought into the living room from his room. "Carry on without me!" He called out when he stepped out of the room.

"Seriously." Bucky mumbled.

Tony huffed back in his seat, sighing as he rubbed his temple.

"Rrright." Slowly Strange's head returned to me.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡