- 𖥔 You Can Do This 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Wanda Point of View :

Oh no.

My eyes widened in horror looking at the girl who now laying unconscious in the floor, her skin paled slightly from before.

The alien looked at me, narrowing his eyes before turned around to Vision.

My eyes glowing with red and launched mists at the alien from behind, he had predicted this because he immediately dodged and instead hit the object near Shuri.

Shuri stumbled back down, avoided some of the mental stuff because of that. Corvus send glare at me then tried to grabbed Vision, but didn't even see Vision on the table anymore.

I walked over to Vision and was about to attack this creature, but Vision's hand blocked me and shook his head.

He nodded at something over at us, there she was, Shuri, the Princess of Wakanda with her weapon in her hands. She yells at the creature and shot him when he turns around.

He turned a harsh glare, almost make the Princess flinched. I look over to her mind, This monster shouldn't have showed up in here! It's Wakanda, my home and no one will ever gonna lay a bloody asshole hand in here. I am a little bit amused at this, hearing her thoughts were so much fun at the some moments.

How can we know what will happen next if (Y/n) doesn't-

I stopped to read her thought at the mentions of (Y/n), I turned to her, still laying in there. Frowned, I was worried if she got hurt badly enough.

As I was about to walk there, a booming sound echoed in the room, my head turned to the source of the sound. Shuri got thrown into one of the walls at the end with some of Shuri's belongings that looked quite dangerous, causing her to fall down with a loud bang.

I stepped forward in front of Vision,
I don't want him to get hurt, I don't want to lost him.

"Get past me before you can kill him." He growled at the respond, make my face scrunched slightly and pushed him from my power.

My hands make a move by throwing my strength at him, sending him off
the ground then throwing him to the far end of the room away from us.

I reactivated my earpiece and rushed to (Y/n) who was being checked by Vision, his hand checking the back of her head where the wound was visible.

"Guys? Anybody can hear me? (Y/n) get hurt, she- she got hit in the head." I told them, take her head gently and place it on my lap.

There was no response until a buzzed then the voice of someone I never thought I'd hear again, especially in this position of getting earpieces.

"Lucky she's with you, Maximoff." Stark's voice comes out.

My eyebrows furrowed, (Y/n) had told us that Tony would return to Earth when this war was over, and this is just getting started. Not like this.

"Stark?" I called him out quietly.

Vision looked up from the girl's face to me, he frowned slightly. He glanced around the room nervously, take my hand in both of his hands.

"You should do this, Wanda."

I faltered, "W-what?"

His palm reached to pressed against my cheek, which I leaned in almost instantly. "You can do it, destroy the stone without wasting time."

I closed my eyes before opened them again, sighing heavily, my eyes teared up. "No." I shooked my head. "I will never gonna hurt you, never." I said
as I greeted my teeth.

He was the only one who was beside me when the whole world was away from me. I can't lose him.

"You'll never gonna hurt me, Wanda." He pinched my cheek a little which was still in his hand, without realizing I had dropped my tears when Vis's thumb gently stroked my wet cheek, wiping away the tears. "This is the only way, and compared to the universe." He said.

"Please, don't make me do this."

"Do what?"

"Forced to accept the situation when
I lost you, (Y/n) had said-"

He glanced at her, "She can only tell what will and is happening, but maybe fate is not the same as our expectations even though it has brought a woman from another universe to be here."

I looked down too, remembering how (Y/n) exciting about telling us what will happening in the future. And how passionate she is to declare that she can change the world is not the same as the movie she watched.

Did fate really disapprove of me and Vis being together?

Another tear falls, but I still don't show my crying face in front of Vis, it's not fair. I kept my face straight, not paying attention to the few tears that fell.

Finally looked up again to Vis after a while, "No, everything is gonna be okay." I believe in both of us, although this is more to me.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

I'm sorry that I'm not good at writing chapters from a different point of view apart from the reader.