- 𖥔 View 𖥔 -

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

(Y/n) Point of View :

Everyone watched me suspiciously as my face fell of Sam's words, I don't know I could tell to them or not. Another what if's appears again in my mind, why can they just leave it?

I cleared my throat, feeling a lump in there but I can't swallowed it. "I will tell it, but all of you don't be freak out." They frowned slightly but nodds. "I just changed something in here since I am here, for the first is Loki.. he was supposed to not be here." Everyone looked confused and turns to Loki, he did as well confusion rushed through him.

I've never tell anyone even Doctor Strange about the deaths in the battle,
I don't have enough mental for that.

"What was supposed to happened at him if you're not here?"

"He.. something happened. And moving on, in the movie is different than this. I never get the scene where is you guys talking in this Quinjet while flights to Wakanda."

"Really? And how can you know we're going to Wakanda but they didn't show us up in this jet? Did they that stupid to thinks the.. what- fandom?- will believed it as we're suddenly landing in Wakanda."

I quickly shooked my head aggressively, "No! That's not what I said." I protested. Of course I am not says that, why am I going to say that while I'm the Marvel's fans?

"Then what do you said?" Loki asked.

"If I might chimed in? I was heard, Ms. (Y/n) here said that she have never get the scene where's all of us were talking in Quinjet while our flights to Wakanda." Vision joined in.

I turned at him, giving him my greatest smile ever to him. "Ha! That's what I said!" I pointed at Vision happily.

He turns his head at me and give me small smile and nods, I glanced out of the corner of my eyes saw the other raise their lips slightly upwards.

"And about the future?" Rhodey bring back to the first attention everyone gathered around me, it was nice.

"The future is so.. chaotic. Thanos win, wipe out half of the population in the universe." You told them but remains calm so they will not going nervous or anxious, so they will keep their spirits up and not give up on this. "But, if you guys are working together. We can failed his mission."

There was a silence, I immediately felt regret for dropping the mood just like that. Seeing their faces one by one, they looked sorrowful.

No one moving or speaks until Bruce says, "She's right, we can do it." He stood up walked towards the window.

Noticing we have arrived in Wakanda, I stood up too with the rest of the team but not with Loki, Wanda and Vision. They were still sitting and trying to make themselves as comfortable as possible.

This quinjet goes like a forest with lots of tall trees, then by making me awe is that we go straight to Wakanda. I knew this scene would appear, I knew that Wakanda was covered up like this but seeing it in person still surprises me and look at it in awe.

Others who have never been to Wakanda also look at it with awe
and wonder, this place is indeed very beautiful.

"Wakanda.." I breathed out.

Steve looked over at me, "Have you seen it before?" He nudged my side slightly with small smile in his face.

I shooked my head, my gaze still fixed in the view in front of my eyes. I couldn't help it but my jaw dropped, Steve's hand placed it in under my jaw then lifted it to close my mouth which was slightly open.

The blush ran down my cheeks directly, my shyness getting higher and higher. This is a Captain America holding my cheek, he's holding my cheek! If only I could find a minute to fangirling them in an instant.

Because I was so focused on my rapidly beating heart, I didn't notice Wanda's eyebrows rose at my reaction with Steve Rogers.

I cleared up my throat, "I mean, yeah. I have seen this view, scene appears in the movie there." I told him without having eyes contact with him.

Steve nodded, "Good for you." He said.

Did he knows about Olivia's songs?

I bitting my lips to stopped myself from smiling like an idiot, I decided to focused my eyes on the city and sometimes glanced at Natasha.

She's Natasha Romanoff, in front of me, only a few meters with me standing and I'm still conscious. That's weird.

Watched how as she chatted with the others, glanced back and forth at Bruce, took control of the plane then alternated with Steve. I blinked, I came out of my daydream when I realized she was glancing at me which made me look away immediately.

I saw that T'challa had already started walking towards the Okoye group to greet us, I saw out of the corner of my eye Wanda got up and walked towards me.

Tensed up as she started to approach me, "Hey." She greeted me with her lovely voice.

I looked at her with tries to smile and relaxing my muscles where's now tenses but it can't, she noticed this then put her hands in my arms.

"It's okay, you don't need to be worry. You're too nervous it can make you trembling, it's okay." She assures.

Oh how I wish I could just calm down, but especially with a position like this makes it even more difficult. I just give her small smile and nods, she squeezed my arm before turning back to her lover.

I watched them from here, how Wanda staring at Vision's eyes in fondness. Her arms wrapped around his torso, he wrapped his arms around her body and give her a kiss in her head. My heart melted at this.

But then shrinking when I realized what will gonna happen to Vision, that will not gonna happen if I told them the plan right? What if-

Nope, no more what if's.

I let my self relaxed a bit and leaning against the wall of the Quinjet beside me, closing my eyes and steadying my breath.

╞═════𖠁𐂃𖠁═════╡

A.N :

Plan? What's the plan??