✨chapter 1✨

Cover by immj2official
Thank you for this lovely and beautiful cover.... lots of love 🥰❤️...

Riddhima's POV

You can believe it has been 15 years i and vansh got married..... But it doesn't seems to be like that.... I always adore him his love his care everything.....

I forget to tell you one thing now i also working with vansh in office as fifty percent partner.... From this fifteen years i learned a lot about business... Sometimes it's me who conduct big deals ... In starting i always back off from it by thinking that i can't but vansh always motivated me...

For him he always wanted to stand me beside him not behind him.... Not only that he find out my hiden talent in me.... My drawing and open a drawing academy in my name.... Seriously he is a gem that every girl wish to have....

Today i completed last meeting and decided to take a short leave from work....

You know why?

Because vanus board is near... She being Papa's pari roam around whole mansion.... I am very much afraid about her.... She is not at all good in her studies.... Me and vansh doesn't bother about her mark but also she is now in 10 th naa...

So i decided to gave a company till her exam complete.... So that I can also spend time with her and also help in her studies....

But you know she not at all like my company.... Because she know if i will present here she have to study....

Talking about rayan he is the brightest student till his school .... Now he is studying business studies.... There also he is the topper so i probably doesn't interfere in his studies....

Vansh always says that after his graduation he will appoint him as his assistant and assist him in the business first....

Later he himself will gave all the right and power to him and take a nap from all of this and spend time with me.... How romantic...

Author's POV..

R: vanu it's already six... Wake up.... Your boards are near and you are sleeping here like kumbhakaranan...

V: ohoo Riddhima you started again, that to in early morning.... She is a child.... Why are you disturbing her....

R: you know what vansh you are only one who spoiling her.... Here her boards are near and you are allowing her to sleep as much as she want..... You go from here do your work....

V:ok... But...

R: no but and nut.... Go from here otherwise consequences may not be good....

Vansh left immediately from there as he know what consequences she is talking about....

Sighing there has no hope Vanya get up from her bed for fresh up.....

I just write this chapter as an introduction..... If you like show your love through votes and comments.... If i didn't get positive response i will not continue.... So choice is yours ☺️