✨chapter 8✨

Not feeling any pain rayan open his eyes to find vansh was standing infront of him... Before he could register what is happening , vansh directly shot on that man's forehead...

In meantime he fall with a thud infront of rayan and closs his eyes forever....

V: I don't wanted to kill you... But today with your stupidity something happens to rayan i can't forgive myself for being stupid... I wanted to say my point of view to you... But you are so blinded in your brothers love didn't try to find the actual truth...

You know what from the time i entered in mafia world , there is only one rule in Vanshs dictionary that is if someone betray me their only punishment is death...

Till now I follow this rule... And your brother being my employee.. he didn't get satisfy by his salary so he decided to being a spy that to for my big enemy... But little did he know about vansh Raisinghania being vihaan raisinghania in mafia world... Vansh may forgive his sinners but vihaan don't....

Today you lost your life for that good for nothing...  You don't deserve this... But you know what you do only one mistake that is messing up with vansh Raisinghanias family... That's why I gave you a simple death otherwise I will torture you to that extent you will beg for your life infront of me ... So thank me for being mercy for you... Other wise I will feed you to the wolf that i done with your brother....

Vansh blurt out all these things without thinking about rayans presence... Rayan is totally shocked to hear his father's devil side....

Flashback

When that unknown man was shouting on rayan he without his knowledge take out his phone from his pocket...

At that time ayra inform vansh that rayan is not all gone to any others home...

Worried vansh Started to search for rayan like a maniac...

When the unknown man left the room rayan calls vansh...

Ra: hello papa it's me rayan...

V: whose number is this... And where are you..

Ra: i don't know where am i... But a Psycho kidnapped me here when I was returning home.. he is tied me in the chair and said me that he will surely kill me today... And one more thing dad please take care of mom and Vanya his next Target would be them...

He left from here ... So take care of them or shift them to a safest place... And i will on the location in the phone, and sent it to you... Please take me from here as soon as possible because we have only less time...

V: you don't have to worry i will handle it all .... You have to do one thing is keep the phone little bit away from you and try to delete the phone details... Don't forget to on the location ...  I can handle Other things....

Vansh calls angre and inform him to shift Vanya and riddhima to a safest place as soon as possible...and also said to tight the security in the place where they are going to keep them..

Knowing how much ziddi Riddhima is, vansh also calls her...

Ri: vansh where are you.... You left to search for rayan and didn't call me... Tell me he is okay Naa...

V: aree Riddhima relax everything will be fine... You have to trust me... But before that you have swear on me ....

Ri: but...

V: no ifs and buts you have to listen to me carefully.... Angre will be there, you and Vanya have to shift from mansion for sometime because your and vanus life is in danger...

Ri: what about rayan..

V: now he is kidnapped... No need to worry i already find his location... Within minutes i will reach there and take him with me... You do as i said... Don't create more problems please..

Knowing how hard Vanshs situation is , she decided to follow his rules without doing any play..

Packing their needed stuffs faster Riddhima and Vanya go with angre to their secret place...

Flashback ends....

By hearing Vanshs confession rayan calls vansh by whisper..

Ra: Papa...

That time only vansh strick with the thought that rayan is being here during his whole confession ....

A sudden wave of insecurity pass through vanshs vein by a thought of rayans hatred towards him...

He knows that from a simple mans point of view he is the most bad person in the world... But only he knows how his own life make him like this....

Gathering some courage he look at rayan only to find him looking at him with shock and curious at the same time...

He moves towards him and untied his leg and already lossed hand and take him in a bone crashing hug without uttering a word.....

Rayan is still in utter shock... And seeing a murder infront of his eyes for first time, that to by his father....

Feeling wetness in his shoulder rayan understood that vansh is crying like a baby.... Forgetting all the incidence that take place, he simply reciprocate the hug not at all uttering a word...

May be he is not what he is seen today, may be whatever he is doing will be wrong or right... But the truth is that being his step son then also he loves him most... May be more than his own daughter...

Then how can he being blind to the love of his father... These all things may be wrong infront of society but he knows that how his father loves their family ... So it may be right in his place...

Now he understands that each criminal that we sees today are not at all born as criminal... But their life make them to do soo...

The best example is the man infront of him who is lying lifelessly in the pool of blood... It is truth that he is right in his place as his father in his...

But the way both does is completely wrong... He always thought that doing crime is world's biggest mistake...

But today he got to know that his father is one among them... If he being the same rayan then he will surely sent vansh behind the bar for committing the crime...

Did he do like that...
.
.
.
.
That's for Today... Hope you like this... If so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️...

*Story will end in 1 or 2 chapter , if you want any further scene in upcoming chapter comment here or in inbox...

*Does rayan forgive vansh after knowing his crime?

🎈Bye for now till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃This time will also pass 🍃

Thank you ❤️😊