✨chapter 7✨

A: i felt something odd in his behaviour so i denied him on his face... It happens before 1 week neither i seen him after that nor i felt him doing a move like that in between these days.... That time I thought he must be leave the plan...

Now I sure he must done something like that sort that leads rayan got to know about the truth...
.
.
.
.

Opening his eyes rayan felt himself in an unknown place ...

He remember how he was going back to home but he don't know how he tied back in this chair....

Looking carefully he understand he being tied back more than 2 hour in this chair that his back was feeling severe pain...

He started shout for help.. for more than 5 minutes....

After few minutes, a man of middle age entered the room.. by seeing his facial expressions it is clear that he is irritated with this continuous shouting...

M: why are you shouting young man... Oho it's my problem that i forget to closs your mouth by a piece of cloth..

R: wait ... First i want my answers.. why you tied me here and who are you... What do you want...

M: because you failed my plan young man ... I thought by saying you the whole truth you will hate your step father ... But you being a brat going after him for seeking forgiveness for your sudden disappear ...

R: why are you doing this to me... What I have done to you that you are thinking to harm me...

M: because you failed my plan... You being papas obedient boy easily understand him.... I don't want an ending like this .. i want you to hate him.... But you did what forgiving him... I want to see him carving for your love and attention but no you choose the wrong way.... He killed my brother without any reason naa.... I will kill you without any reason then he will understand the pain of someone who losses his precious person....

I want to gave him the same pain which i was going through in past 20 years.... Yes 20 years i am waiting for a good opportunity to take revenge on him... But what say that time there is no one expect in his life rather than him... But now there are you,your mother and sister are there... First you then your mother and your sister i will kill all of them and make the great vansh raisinghania all alone.... this my sware on my late brother....

If law can't give him justice i will gave him by my own way.....

Flashback

Rayan was sleeping due to the over consuming of alcohol.... Meanwhile his girl friend ayra messages vansh about him being there.... And confirm him that by morning he will be in home....

After confirming that ayan has no connection in rayans missing he started to search for the unknown man... Meantime he receives message from ayra it is literally a sign of relief for him...

Later in morning when rayan wakes up from sleep.... He understood how he came here and all events that happens yesterday...

He ashamed himself for doubting the love of his father...

Later his girlfriend informed him that how vansh searched him on the ayans house and everything... He feels guilty for making his parents worry for this...

So he decided to go back home in morning itself... That time someone from behind hit on his head by rod...
In meantime he lost his consciousness...

Flashback ends...

.
.
.

Knowing very well that arguing with are something to this unknown man is dangerous he kept quiet...

That man look at him disgust, and left from there ....

Rayan's POV

I don't know what will happen after today.... May be i lost my life forever due to this psycho.... But before that i want to meet my father for one last time... He may be not my father by biologically but he fullfiled all the duties of a father till now ....

I hope he understood that i am kidnapped.... If so i know he will surely escape me from this psychos den....

.
.
.
.
.

It was 11 in the morning till now Riddhima and vansh is relieved that he is with ayra... But as per their talk he will be here at early morning then also his non presense disturbs them....

As per Riddhima's insistence vansh calls ayra to confirm rayan being there ....

They are parents they understood that how he felt knowing the truth all of the sudden.... That's why they both of them came to a conclusion to gave him time as much as he needed....

They just want to confirm him being fit and fine... Vansh is not all find about their unknown enemy....

V: hello ayra its me vansh .... Is rayan is there...

A: no uncle he left to mansion at 8... He being guilty for yesterday's behaviour...
So he decided to meet you and seek forgiveness from you as soon as possible...

V: bu ..t be.ta he is ...n..ot re..ach here... As per your saying he should have to reach here by now naa.

Vansh says these words while stammering....

A: no uncle he is left for there only... I don't think he had any other plans... Did you call him...

V: yeah i tried once that time it says as his phone is switched off... I think he is might be in a danger we should have to find out him as soon as possible.... Before anything worse happens....

Beta can you please do a favour...

A: sure uncle...

V:could you please ask his full friend circle whether they know about his whereabouts.... And if you get any positive message you should inform me at that instent itself.... Don't be late okay....

.
.
.
.
.

The man entered the room with a gun in hand .... By his appearance it is evident that he is going to shoot someone ..

He pointed the gun on rayans forehead and started laugh like a manic...

M: good bye little brat.... By finishing your chapter my check will be forward.... And vansh raisinghanias game will be over.....

Rayan close his eyes tightly for feeling the pain of the piercing of bullet... It may be his last moment of life.... He taught...
.
.
.
.

That's for now.... Hope you like it, if so shower your love through votes and comments ❤️...

*Do you think vansh and ayra will able to find about rayans whereabouts....

Thank you❤️