✨chapter 4✨

Rayan is back from his college.... Whenever he back from college he directly go to shower... But today he is not feeling good after morning incident with Ayan so he went to his father.....

As it was other day he may not be in home at this time... But today he take a little nap after noon... So he shifted his entire penting works to home....

Vansh was totally engrossed in his work didn't notice rayans presence in study.... But like a sixth scene he also feel a lovingly gaze towards him....

Rayan being a understanding child seeing his father engrossed in his work decided to leave him alone and gave him time....

Before he should leave the room vansh stops him....

"So do you don't want to meet your father haa"

Rayan without replying him go and tightly hug him make vansh totally confused.... It has been a long time since rayan hug him like this....

As you all know that boys love their father but they don't express it... Like that rayan also slowly distanted from vansh by not showing his emotional side when he grown up....

Sensing something is wrong with him.... Vansh just rub his back lovingly to calm him.... After a while rayan himself break the hug and look at vansh directly to his eyes and said

" I don't like when someone bad mouth you infront of me papa.... I will not leave them alive.... "

V- Do have an idea what nonsense are you talking.... You are talking about taking a life of someone.... I know something is happened that doesn't mean you will think like this.... If your mom has hear all this naa... What will she do to you i also even don't know....

Rayan life is like this only.... We should handle all the situation calmly and wisely... If we take any decision in haste naa it will lead to destroy all our relationship and most importantly our own happiness.....

So now tell me what exactly happened.....

Rayan narrated all the incidence to vansh without missing a single word....

After listening this vansh started to laughing whole heartedly.....

Oh my god.... Rayan for this matter you  punched that little boy.... Seriously.... If he said something like that you should also replay him like that only.... But you have no right to hit him that to infront of whole college.... Now what will happen if tomorrow he will say more you will again punch him...

Today whatever happens that happens.... But do you think everytime things happen according to our will.... Then answer is a big NO.... It will also gave black mark in your behaviour.... So better think hundred times okay...

Rayan nodded in his head in understanding.... Whereas vansh just gave a simple smile to him....

V(himself)- i know i am not at all  worth to make him understand all this when i myself take so many lives with my own hand.... Now i don't want him to follow the same path that i followed... All i become like is to find the actual criminal behind my father's dismiss... I always tried to find the culprit in right way but nothing works... That's why I take a big decision like this... Even I also wanted to return from past and leave all those stuffs... But when you enter in the dark you can't leave that world... So i have no other option... But I don't let it happen in rayans life ...

Meanwhile Riddhima entered to the study room to gave vansh his evening coffee ...

Seeing rayan and vansh talking and laughing she simply make a angry face and said....

I know you guys always avoid me... But I didn't expect this from you rayan.... You always came to me first after class but today you didn't gave a glance to me.... I will not talk to you...

Both vansh and rayan laugh at her cute antics.... Who will say that she is the mother of two children... When she herself is behaving like a small kidooo....

Vansh and rayan move towards riddhima and take her in a bone crash hug....

I know it you guys will surely avoid me like this.... The owner of the voice is non other than Vanya.....

Seeing her all the three of them open their arm to welcome the little muchkins also in this bone crashing love....

After a small little family moment they headed to dinning area to have their tea and some family time...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Who are you and what do you want...

A confused Ayan asked the man infront of him.... Who is claiming him to help him...

Now he is not at all in the mood to hear non sense from outsider.... Moreover he heard a lot blabbering from both outsiders and insiders.... So he tried to free himself from that person's clutches...

At least listen to me.... The man literally pleased him.... So he decided to hear him....

Tell me fast i have to go back.....

The man shake his head in understanding....

M-So the thing is that i know you hate rayan.... So i will help you in completing your revenge...

A- who the hell are you mister... I hate him is right.... But I don't want to do any revenge...

M- oh little young man i understand you.... But you want the position that you lost.... So i have a way....

A- what do you mean? And how do you know about it.... And most importantly who are you?

M- i know everything... And knowing me is not important... So if you do as I say you will surely get your place back soon....
.
.
.
.
.

Ayan is passing here and there in his room remembering what offer he did...

Indeed he hate rayan but also now thinking about him he also feels bad..

Flashback....

So you have to do is reveal his past to him simple... The man said...

A- past??..

M- the man whom he is consider as father is not his father....

A-what?

This is the biggest shock for Ayan.... He knows how much rayan loves his father.... And he also knows how much vansh loves him...

A- i think you got some misunderstanding man....

The man started to laughing like mad...

M-you are so innocent my child.... Vansh raisinghania make such a web of love that he didn't even gave a chance to rayan to doubt on his real identity...

A-if they are going good what is your problem....

M- here is my point.... Every one deserves to know their real identity and whom they belongs to.... But here his wife Riddhima try to say rayan about all this in his eighteenth birthday... But he always stops her....

A- he may be say himself the truth when right time will came...

M- No he don't... He will not do that...

A- but why are you so adamant to say this to him.... I mean is this related to you in any ways....

M- yes his biological father is my .....
.
.
.

* So what do you think about the mysterious man and his allegations?

* Is he is really saying truth or any other reasons?

Share your opinions in comment... and show your love through votes ❤️