✨ chapter 6✨

Rayan tore the letter apart... Tears started to roll down from his doe shaped eyes... He started thinking about the beautiful moment that he spent with vansh....

R: why...why just why....

He become out of control with pool of emotions so he left the mansion without glancing a single member present there...

Riddhima and vansh who sees rayan barging out of the mansion with red shot eyes.... Till this time vansh thought that as usual he might be get into a fight with ayan that's why his mood is sore...

But today he didn't turn when his mom started calling... Which he never does before....

Before he could even mask his concerned face towards his son Riddhima started to questioning him....

R: look i told you naa... Something is not okay with him... He never did like that.... I am too afraid... You go and check whether he is okay or not....
I am not getting good vibes..... please...

Nodding his head in positive vansh left to check rayan..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Rounding the city fully he failed to found him... Knowing where he must be he started his journey towards her house....
.
.
.
Pressing the calling bell he waited for the person on the other side to open the door so that he can ask her whether he is with her or not...

Getting no response from past five minutes he again press the switch...

But this time the door open and reveal a girl....

V: beta.... I am sorry to disturb you... Is rayan is here?

G: no uncle he is not here... Is there any problem....

V: i don't know anything beta... He came home and directly went to his room which is totally not his habit... But suddenly he left the home without even looking back to us when we call him several time... If you know anything that happened in college that trigger him....

G: no uncle nothing that sort is happened in college.... May be some urgent case occur that's why he rushed .... Don't worry he will came back till morning... And in between might forget about you guys...

V: but why should he switched off his phone in an urgent situation?... Does he is in a danger...

G: maybe his battery is dead... Uncle i think you are over thinking..... If i get any information regarding him i will inform you.... And i think you go and sleep he will be there till morning....

Vansh was not at all convinced by her... Then also he leaves from there by promising himself that he will surely find him.....
.
.
.
.

Closing the door she walked towards her room to see a semi conscious rayan was sitting on the bed....

R: thanks....

G: get lost with your thanks.... I didn't expect this from you... I always admire you and loved you by seeing your love towards your family... But today you even drink knowing that your father and mother didn't feel good by seeing you like this ......

Knowing very well how much vansh uncle is worried and concerned about you then also i lied to him.... You think that i lied because you said... Then no... I didn't lied because you said but i don't want him to meet you in this condition....

R: ayra.... Yaar why are you not understanding me... I know you are worried about me... But think from my side also naa... How it felt when you got to know that the father you loved the most was not yours....

A: are you out of mind... If he is not your father then also he fullfiled father's duity without any flaws.... Never ever he differentiate you and Vanya.... I also heard that father's love their daughters more but in your case that also not happened....

Then why so this much insecurity.... Who knows may be someone is trying to create rift between your relationship with your father....

May this was his the weak point that his reval knows....

Anyways you should talk to him.... Without talking reaching into a conclusion is also wrong.... I think you understood what I meant....

Saying so she left the room and a semi consiouss rayan drifted to sleep fast ....
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching ayans home vansh press calling bell hard which make all the members present there came out fast....

The confused look in all the face didn't effect vansh that much.... But he only wanted to talk to ayan for knowing rayans whereabouts....

Before anyone ask the reason of his sudden appearance that to without zero patience he said them to meet rayan all alone....

Not knowing anything... Why vansh want to meet him alone and lots of questions started roam around his head....

Without saying anything both of them move towards the other side so that no one can overhear them.... Because the place is mostly plan....

V:listen i don't want beat around bush so i am coming directly to the point.... Where is rayan....

A: how could I know where he should be.... Even we are not good friends nor he came here for once... Then how can you expect him be here....

V: then where is he...

A: i really don't know where is he.... I admit that we fight with eachother that doesn't means whenever he goes missing the reason is always me... And you know what uncle my parents is not like you... They will always blame me by saying that i am behind all... So please...

V: then what happened to him... Even his girlfriend has no idea where is he... What should I reply to riddhima when she enquire about him... Even after lefting from home i didn't take her single call...

A: Aah uncle.... I remember something...

V: what...

A: A few day before a man about 50 came to me... He is behaving really weird... He is claiming that rayan is not your biological son and he wants my help to prove it... And he also said that if he get to know about it, it will be beneficial to me because he surely go weak and i will get my place back....
.
.
.
.
.

That's for Today... Hope you like it... If so shower your love through votes and comments....

*What do you think about Vanshs reaction after knowing this...

*Did rayan realises his mistake by making his parents tensed...

*Will vansh able to know about the culprit behind all this chaos...