✨chapter 2✨

Author's POV..

Vansh, Riddhima and Vanya is sitting in the dinning table and taking their breakfast.....

By seeing the poker face of Vanya vansh and riddhima chuckled inwardly.... They know that she is really pissed by the fact that her beautiful sleep destroyed by her mother.....

Suddenly someone enters the house divert their attention towards the main door.....

R,v,va: you.....

Yes me....

R: rayan..... You scared all of us.... Who enters their home like this ...

Ra: ohoo momma... That's why I am different from others... I don't do what other's do.... I always do what I wanted to do.... simple..

He run towards vansh and hug him tightly which he receprocate with same passion....

V: if you have informed me before... I will surely ask Riddhima to cook your favourite food....

R: oh hello.... If you don't ask me then also i will cook for him.... Moreover he is return to home after 3 months....

Va: you guys are talking like i am not existing here.... Give me a little bit attention i am also present here....

V(laughing): oh come on vanu, our attention is always towards you in these days.... Especially Riddhima's that's why now you are pissed.... So don't talk about attention okay....

Rayan go towards her and hug her tightly... And peck her pout which is made when she is hell angry towards others....

Ra: why you always make fun of her.... How can you guys can make fun of this cute little doll...

Va: that's like my bro....

Ra: haa... Now complete your breakfast  fast and start studying.... From now you should more concentrate on studies... Okay...

Va: you get lost.... I don't want to talk to anyone.... you all sit talk here till evening I am going....

Saying so she started to going towards her room leads to make them burst out into a laughter....

Riddhima feels little bit angry that rayan don't even try to talk to her and intract with her...

Whereas vansh is already left for his office....

But rayan being rayan love to tease his momma and enjoying her cute antics.... Vansh also known about his this cute behaviour chuckles inwardly and gave some privacy to mom son duo...

Riddhima is making shake for vanu during that time rayan hug her from behind....

Ra: are you angry with me....

R: who told you.... I am not angry with you but I am disappoint with you...

Ra: why?

R: because you always forgot that you have a mom.... Not only you but also that little devil vanu... You both need papa...

Ra: is my cute beautiful momma is jealous....

R: i am not jealous.... You just leave from here... If you tease me more rayan then i will surely beat you with my hand....

Ra: if you beat me with this hand naa... Then also i will feel like you are loving me.... But I have a better idea to calm my momma....

R: what!

Ra: here it is...

Rayan forwarded riddhima a watch which make her look at him shocked...

R: this....

Ra: i know mom you love this a lot so that's why I buy it for you....

R: but how you buy this.... I mean the product is already completed there then how?

Ra: that is a secret that I don't tell you...

R: oh baba ok... But where did you get this much money.... I mean it is too expensive......

Ra: with my scholarship money....

R: rayan you should use it for your study purpose rather than spending this for me...

Ra: but I love to spend my money for you momma...

R: okay baba... I know i can't win by arguing with you... I go and check vanu if she is studying or playing....you go and fresh up i will make your favourite chicken biryani after that...

Ra: haa mom you go and check her... You take your own time no need to hurry... You can serve me any time as from now on i am fully present here....

Riddhima left to vanus room and rayan left to his room to take a nap....

Vanshs POV...

It has been fifteen years since we both got tied... From then to now i always consider myself as a lucky man to have wonderful and understanding wife and adorable children.....

I always promise to myself that whether whatever happens i didn't let this happiness break....

Unknowingly place...

Unknown man

Vansh raisinghania you are very much proud about yourself and your family haa.... Now i will do every single thing to break your family....

I know your weaknesses is rayans truth .... But don't worry which truth you hide from him i will show to him without your acknowledgment......

Your family will broken infront of your eyes but you can't do nothing like me....but twist is that your family will broke by your family itself not by others...

Your entertainment is to kill people who you consider as betrayers.. now you will also feel the same pain when some one close to your heart will left you....

Saying he started to laugh maniaclly....
All the building started to echoing with his dangerous yet madness dissolved laughter.....

Hearing so birds that rested in the roof of the building flew away to save themselves.....

*What do you think about mysterious man....

*Do you love the bond between riansh with their children...

That's for Today.... You can share your point's regarding this chapter or upcoming chapter.... I try to fullfill all your wishes....