✨chapter 9✨

Vansh cups rayans face and said

V:Look rayan i know how you hate all these stuffs, but trust me all I did was to protect you and our small family..

Ra:Dad i know you did all these to protect us... But you didn't do it right dad... By killing anyonedo you think you will be free from our law.. i don't want to see you behind bars dad..i don't know what will happen after today's incident ,but trust me if something bad happens me, mom and vanu can't bear it..

V: no need to worry beta... I know what i am going to say you will not handle it anymore... But trust me... Actually i am a mafia... In underworld i known by vihaan... And for vihaan there is no come back from his dark world... And if he try to come back then it will also being an end of Vanshs chapter..

There are so many enemies for me, some of them are known and other's are still unknown but trust me now i to don't want to continue this... But i can't also leave this... Even for a simple mafia it is difficult to leave underground, them how can I leave when i am the king of underworld...

I know by Knowing about a lot of my dark sides you may hate me... Then also i am promising you that i will not let anything happens to our family...

From childhood i lost everything... But now I will not allow destiny to play with us...

Don't worry about this murder i know how to handle it.... And trust me there will be no news about him afterwards, so investigation about him is not going to happen...

.
.
.
.
.
.

Reaching vr mansion vansh and rayan was about to enter inside the house only to stopped by Riddhima..

Going back, she returned with a talli to welcome them to home with all prosperity and happiness..

Done their arathi together, she welcomed both of them...

Vanya ran from somewhere hugged both of them and Started to crying..

Va: what happened to you bayyu... Did they beat you or done something else... Why you left from here, you know naa how much papa, me and momma got worried about you... Even dad calls ayra didi.. but she also don't know about your presence today...

By mentioning the reason for his departure rayan look at vansh for a second and look back to Vanya and speak

Ra: aree vanu... I am here na.. now forget about all these .....

If he says like that then also he is not at all satisfied with the fact that he is non to vansh...

Understanding rayans uneasiness Riddhima asked vanu to collect some important thing from neighbour hood... Which is actually not at all important for her... But for sending her she asked her to bring it now...

Assuring that vanu is left , Riddhima stand infront of rayan and speak...

Ri: i know you have lots of questions regarding your father... And i think it is the right time tell you about him...

Your father's name is kabir sharma.. and we get married due to my mother's instinct... Actually i am not all happy with that relationship.... But kabir started to help us in financial matters so i can't say no to him...

And it is said naa after marriage kabir started to stop helping our family as before.... I know we could not depend on others for our needs... So having no other option i started to work in a small shop...

As kabir is a police he left early as usual and after that i also left to work...

Like this our routine goes , but kabir started to behave strangely even after knowing about your presence inside me.... Like this i completed my nine months and gave birth to you...

After your birth i started to see the old kabir is returning... He started behave good with me as you... But everything shutters in a second... He died in a secret operation under department...

Later i shifted to my paternal house with you... That time my mother died... Later after five years my father get sick and it needed a lot of money for his treatment...

That time vansh entered in our life.... He put forward an offer to me to became a surrogate mother for his baby.... That time i rejected it on his face... But my father's condition became more worse and he gives the money for the operation...

As considering his that gesture ,i decided to carry his baby for nine months... As per contract i will not have no right on the Baby after its birth... But look at destiny...

He started to love you before seeing vanu... You are the first one who addressed him as father later only he loves me and sees Vanya...

So i want to say that there is no need of blood relationship to be loved... As much as vansh loves you that much you also love him... By hearing anything from a random man you don't need to feel insecure and questions the love of your father ...

They are jealous of you that's it .... Your father loves you more than a biological father love their own child ... Even i am sure he loves you more than kabir does....

So from now onwards don't raise any questions regarding his love... As i know how much he did for you....

Rayan hugs vansh tightly and said...

Ra: i know papa you loves me alot... I don't know i can't handle that pain after knowing that you are not my father... I don't know how to ask you or shout at you...i am totally in a dilemma... So i decided to go from here for a while... But ayra said me how much you are worried for me when i left home without saying you all... At that time i am not in my sense due to consumption of alcohol.... that's why i instincts her to lie about my presence.... But when I came into my consciousness i regret each and every step i did.... And don't worry mom i will not commit it again... it's my promise to both of you..
.
.
.
.
.
That's for Today... Hope you like it...if you like it shower your love through votes and comments ❤️...

*Which part of chapter do you like the most?

*Do you want any particular scene in upcoming chapter...

🎈By for till i back with new chapter 🎈

🍃 This time will also pass 🍃