Im always here for you💕

I was sleeping on my bed, in one of rafes over sized t shirts and my underwear, when I heard someone come in. I get up confused wondering who it was since it was 2 In the morning. I get out of my room to see Rafe closing the front door. I couldn't see his face yet, but I knew it was him since all I saw was a tall muscular shadow figure.
"..Rafe..?" I call out in a low concerned voice, I turn on the lamp that wasn't too bright (yellow light)
Rafe turns around and I see his bloody face, full of bruises and blue spots. He was all beaten up.
"Rafe what the hell happened to you..?" I say as I get closer to him and grab his hand, running my fingers on his face, inspecting his poor beautiful face,
"Oh..it's nothing.." Rafe says with a sad expression on his face. I held his hand and took him to the kitchen and sat him on a chair.
"Stay here.I'll be back" I say as I go in the bathroom and get a aid-kit  and a cloth and a bowl of water. I get back to him and place the stuff on the counter next to the chair, i sit on both his laps with my legs open facing my face with his. I grab the wet cloth and squeeze it to get any left water. I gently clean up his face little by little trying not to hurt him.
"So are you gonna tell me what happened.? If you are okay of course" I say hoping he would open up to me.
"It's my dad. He hit me. He did this to me."
"Why would he ever do that to his own son" you say as you go to a different stop on his face to clean slowly.
"He always chooses Sarah and it hurts because I try to tell him that I'm not okay and that I need help and he ignores it. I always do what he ask me to just so that I get attention from him" he says as his eyes start filling up with tears
"Shhhh.." I try calming him down. And pull him in for a hug, he hugs me back tightly, I knew he needed it.
"I'm always here for you Rafe..always."
"I love you y/n"
"I love you too baby"
As you finished cleaning up his face you open the aid kit and grab some bandages and put them on some of his scars that were on his face.
"All done!" You say as you give him a soft kiss on his lips, you can feel his smile forming while you give him that shirt kiss. You get up from his lap and grab his hands head to bed.
"Do you need anything else..?" You say on ur way to your bedroom
"No, I have everything I need right in front of me" he says giving you a sweet look and he grabs you by your legs and puts you on his shoulders.
"HEY! Aren't you tired!? It's like 3am!" You say giggling from behind his back.
"Neverrr" he says joking. He drops you on the bed and removes his shirt. You tuck in bed and open up the sheets so that he can get next to you. As he jumps in you drop the sheets.
"Cuddle with meee" you say in a adorable voice. He then give you a soft smile and gets even more closer to you. You lay your head on his chest and before you know it you both fell asleep.

AHHH I hope you liked this! This kinda have been a scenario I've been having so I wanted to make it an imagine and that one little scenario started this! Don't worry i have more imagines coming up!!💕💕