Bros before hoes💕

I don't really have a problem with kooks, but god help me with Rafes friends. They're just a whole other level, they act as if I'm not even there. Like the usual Rafe was invited to hang with his friends, as always he begged me to come with, but every time I do I just end up roasted by one hundred people, I don't even know why!
"Come on y/n, please!" Rafe said as he followed me around the house, "No is a no Rafe." I continued walking away, he grabbed my hand and flipped me around, making me look up at him, I rolled my eyes and looked away, "hey, look at me." He grabbed my chin, "You don't get it Rafe! I just don't want to go!" I crossed my arms, "just this time, please baby." He pleaded, "Fine!" I screamed walking away. The thing is I haven't told Rafe about this situation, don't wanna cause any problems. I quickly got dressed while Rafe waited outside.

I got into Rafes car and slammed the door shut, "You look good babe

I got into Rafes car and slammed the door shut, "You look good babe." He smiled starting the car, "Thanks!" I said angrily as I put on the belt.
After a few minutes, we got to Rafes friends house, it was not that crowded, they usually meet up in a house drink beer and play video games, the girlfriends are not always here. Do not blame them really, guys humor is soo cringe. We got out of the car and headed inside, while we were walking he put his arm on my shoulder. I felt a cold breeze hit me, which made hair up my body stand. I shrugged it off and we walked inside, he removed his hand off of me, "hey I'm gonna go get a beer, want something?" He asked pointing at the kitchen with his thumb, I put my hands in my back pockets, "Sure." I pulled my hands out, "I'll be back." He smiled walking away, I assumed Rafe would meet me up in the basement, so I went there. When I entered the room was really full of guys, mostly doing drugs, drinking beer, smoking. My eyes landed on the black bean bag that was in the corner if the room, so I went there and sat, I grabbed my phone and checked the time, went through my gallery, that was before I was interrupted by a voice, a masculine ones, "hey." I lifted my head up from my phone,"hi." I replied putting my phone down on my lap, "What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" The dark haired boy said, "Oh um, I'm here with my boyfriend." I chuckled nervously, "Jake." He pulled out his hand, "Y/n." I shook it, Rafe finally came he handed me the beer. He looked at him as if he wanted to eat him alive. Jake left immediately, "Alright, scooch over." Rafe said, "yeah that's not gonna happen, this bean bag is way too small to fit us both in it." I smiled at him, I got up and pointed down at the bean bag, "sit." I demanded  with a smirk, "What are you gonna do?" He sat down, "I am gonna sit on your lap, Cameron." I did as I said. i was playing with the necklace on my neck, ugh, bored much. Followed by the shaking of my legs. I would pretty much say that i hate loud places and people in general, funny since Rafe is the complete opposite, but we always manage to make it work. Rafe put his hand on my lap and rubbed it, trying to calm me down. I turned back my face so close to his, he gave me a warming smile. "EVerything alright angel? " he whispered, "Can we please leave soon. Im starting to get anxious." i breathed out. "Of course baby in a sec, just let me talk to a friend be right back. I promise i'll be quick about it." I nodded.

I was waiting there for quite some time, i finally managed to get it and look for him. I walked around the big house for a while, untill i finally spotted him outside with his friends. I walked out, not intrested in what they are saying, untill i heard one of his friends say. "Come on bro, your girl can wait, just send her home man. She doesn't belong here anyways." he threw his arm on Rafes shoulders. Rafe formed a fist, squezzing tightly his fingers against his palm. Rafe was quite didnt anwser. "Didnt know you went soft for girls now man. And like they say bros before hoes." he laughed out, dick, Rafe pushed his to the ground, "Call my girlfriend a hoe one more time. And i'll break fucking jaw." he grabbed him by shirt the smashe his bodyn to the ground, and turned around. He saw me standin there, walked towards me, " Are you okay?"he grabbed my hand, "Yes, im okay." i looked up at him smiling. He kissed my head while holding tightly on my hand. i didnt mind.

Rafe Cameron imagines <8On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara