Forced to share a bed || 💕

I woke up to my phone ringing it was Sarah she called me 5 times. "Jesus" I murmured to myself. I sat up and turned my head to check on rafe, he was sleeping, he seemed relaxed, he had a cute face, I thought to myself before someone was knocking on the door, I assumed it was Sarah so i got up quickly to open it not making a sound to not wake up rafe. "Oh finally, look who decided to show up and answer me!" Sarah exclaimed as she crossed her arms, "Sorry, I fell asleep" i said as I stepped closer to Sarah and closed the door slightly behind me. "I want to say "yeah no shit Sherlock" but I'm not even gonna say it" Sarah said smiling.
"You just did, wait a sec lemme go get my stuff" I said as I went back to the room and got my phone. I went back to Sarah and closed the door slowly, "got the booze?" I asked standing in front of her.
"Noooo, not exactly.." she said clearing her throat. "What do you mean, "not exactly"? How will we get it then?!" I asked her once again. "Steal it from the bar." She answered, she already knew my response so she cut me off before I could speak. "Oh come one, no one is here it's 3Am, we'll just go take what we need and be back." She explained "the plan". "Fine, but if we're in deep shit, then we're in deep shit okay." I stated as laughs escaped our mouth, "Just like the old times." She said as she bumped her shoulder against mine gently.
We took the elevator to where the bar was located, the elevator beeped before it opened, it was quite, lights were still on  I was sure that there will be someone here woking, but I guess they were on a break or something, we walked out of the elevator, a few feet away from the bar was a pool, it had lights inside of it, I could see the bottom of it, it was pretty deep.  "Guess no one is here." I spoke up as I looked around the place, "okay, follow me" Sarah said as she grabbed my hand and yanked me with her to the bar. "Stay here, if anyone comes, you tell me and we get out of here, okay" the blonde turned around as she spoke, I nodded before she headed inside this closet looking thingy. I really hate waiting out, I could feel my anxiety increase each second, I looked around every second swiftly. A few moments later Sarah came out with a white bottle of liquor, "Malibu" was written on it, "come on, come on" I repeatedly whisper yelled to Sarah, she quickly ran past me tip-toeing. "God that was awful, waiting." Sarah looked at me. "But fun" I reassured, while giving her a soft smile, she smiled back. We sat by the pool, I removed the socks that I was wearing and put my feet in the water, the blond did the same. She opened the bottle, biting her whole bottom lip, holding in a smile. "Ready to get drunk.?" Sarah rose her brow. "Hell yeah Iam!" I responded. We spent our time gossiping, drinking on turns, talking, drinking again.
Few moments go by, and now the bottle is empty. Sarah and I were drunk out of our minds all we did was laugh non controllably, I felt alive, happy.
I got my feet out of the water, grabbed my socks and my shoes in my hand, Sarah did the same, we put the bottle on the counter, and walked drunkly to the elevator every step we took we laughed for seconds. After what felt like an hour we were in the elevator, now all we had to do was get to out of this floor, problem is, we couldn't see very well, the numbers were completely invisible to us. I looked at the blond headed girl who was trying to figure out these stupid numbers, she looked back at me. I cracked up a smile, which then turned into a giggle. I felt my phone vibrate against me. It was a text, but couldn't read, so I just responded with whatever my fingers wrote out. I put my phone back in my pocket. "Sarah, we are not getting out of this elevator, what you are doing is just useless!" I said, while shoving the blond away from the buttons, to take her spot. "God damn, got any other plan." Sarah said while her back hit the elevator wall. I waited a second looking for an answer, before my thoughts were interrupted by my phone, it was ringing. I took it out of my pocked, clicked the green button, I didn't even see who it was since it was no use at all.
"Y/n where the fuck are you!" A masculine, angry familiar voice spoke, before I could. "Wait who is this." I said giggling. "Are you fucking drunk right now." The voice spoke again. Wait,wait,wait I now know the familiar voice. "Rafe?" I asked. "Yes y/n it's me, now tell me where you are so I can come get you." Rafe demanded. "Uhmmm we are kind of stuck in the elevator" I struggled to speak, words came out one by one. "We..?" The Cameron boy asked. "Oh shit! Y/n what the hell!" Sarah whispered from across the elevator, I furrowed my brows at her and put my hand up, as if what I didn't know what I did. "Yeah we, I'm with Sarah." I said
"Wait.. Sarah is with you?!" Rafe asked his voice was starting to get a little more angry. Blonde girl hit my arm. "Ow!" I yelled at her. "Just stay there, I'm on my way." Rafe said in a hurry. "Welp guess we're stuck here" I said sitting down on the floor. "All thanks to you rafe is gonna tell my parents!" Sarah spoke. "No he won't! I'll tell him not to." I said "whatever." The blonde mumbled. We waited for some minutes, spent it looking at the ceiling. The elevator suddenly opened, rafe was there but also with wheezie. "Wheezie?" The blonde murmured. "Wheez you take Sarah, I'll help y/n" Rafe said pointing at both of us. Wheezie came in and helped her sister up. "Welp, I'm so screwed." Sarah said in the littles arms. Rafe came in and helped me up, I felt his not so muscular arms, I let out small moans, and growls since my head was hurting. Wheezie and the blond got out of the elevator, headed to the over one rafe and I stayed in the same one. "Im sorry" I yelled out to Sarah she turned back at me " it's okay" she mouthed. "What in the hell were you thinking" rafe said "im sorry, but Sarah and i just wanted to do something we used to since we havent seen each other in so long. im reallly sorry,Rafe" i struggled to say "So its not your first time doing this?" he asked looking down at me. i looked up at him and our eye contact met i couldnt even stand up at this point "no..." i lied i completly lied, i looked away, broke our contact. "are you sure about that" he said as he grabbed my chin with his fingers to make me look at him "no.." was all i said again "You reallly shocked me with this i never thought that y/n the famous y/n, perfect daughter gets drunk with my perfect sister" he spoke, ifelt his hot breath as he did, he scrared me to even look at him, at this point all i wanted to do was lay on bed and sleep. After a few moment of drowning in my thoughts "Please dont tell anyone Rafe, im begging." i pleaded as i looked into his eyes and they met yet again, Rafe was known to be agrassive and angry all the time, but when our eyes met, i saw tiny sparkles in his pupil, maybe it true, or maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me thanks to the alcohol that i drank. "don't worry, your secret is safe with me"
The elevator finally rang to our floor, Rafe then helped me get out, "can you walk?" he asked i couldnt respond, i just looked at him. he slightly let go of me to see if i was able to walk, as soon as i set my foot on the floor i fell down , but before i could,Rafe managed to hold me "i got you, i got you, its alright, you're alright" he whispered to my ear as he grabbed me, he then picked me up and put me on his shoulders. He then started to walk towards our hotel room, the whole time my vision went in and out of blurriness.
He put me on the side of the bed, "do you need anything?" He asked, I shook my head as no and proceeded to sleep, from there I do not know what had happened.
morning•
I woke up my head was pounding, my lips were dry, my eyes drifted in the dark room I was in but pretty sure It was morning, I was sleeping on something hard, I held out my hand in the darkness and started touching where I was to find out what is that or should I say who is that. "What are you doing y/n?" Rafe spoke with his sleepy deep voice. "R-rafe?" I asked in the darkness. "Mm?" He said I could feel his hot breath on my skin. I turned to the other side and grabbed my phone. The lights of my phone hurt my I squint my eyes to check the time 12:36PM. I put my phone back on the bed I laid down on the bed, my head was now hurting even more, I feel nauseous, and could vomit any moment. After laying down for a while I got up, I almost fell many times, I used the wall for help and got to the bathroom to take a shower I needed one I smelled like booze. I stumble into the bathroom, and lock the door behind me. I take off my pjs, as I roll them off of myself my legs get colder. I turn on the shower head and adjust the temperature, the first drops are bitterly cold but quickly become warm to the touch and soon warm steam fills the room and moistens my skin. I quickly step in, the water cascading down, my body absorbing the warmth like a sponge, for some reason, this is such a satisfying sensation, my nausea disappears, my mind is completely clear. A few minutes of my shower routine, and I'm done, I turn of the water, and grab the white towel set on top of the counter, I wrap it around my body. I get out of the bathroom, the room is still dark, but with the sun lights of the bathroom I could see just a little, I head to the big windows and opens up the curtains, rafe growls as he turns around facing the opposite way of the sun light, "sorry.." I murmur. He was shirtless, half his body was covered with the white sheets. Cute, I quickly slap myself out of my thoughts and grab my clothes, I head once again to the bathroom, I close the door behind me, I wipe the big blurry mirror with my bare hand, and I change :

Rafe Cameron imagines <8On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara