Mistake 💕

I suggest this playlist, I think it fits the vibe of this imagine —> https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6TaEBSZfFeXvdGo9a3hjxA?si=EEjusz-6S5W3lAU0tdzcdw

I walk into Kielce home, my heels hitting the floors with every step I took, "y/n! Hey! Come on in!" Kielce waved, I walk over to him, giving him a small hug, he hands me a red cup, I take a sip, "mm, got anything else strong?" I ask, "Are you ser...

I walk into Kielce home, my heels hitting the floors with every step I took, "y/n! Hey! Come on in!" Kielce waved, I walk over to him, giving him a small hug, he hands me a red cup, I take a sip, "mm, got anything else strong?" I ask, "Are you serious?! Remember what happened last time?!" The boy exclaims, "pretty pleaseeee, I promise you i won't get too drunk." I beg with an innocent face, batting my eyes fast, a moment passed, "fine!" He announces as I hug him, letting out small squeals while jumping around. We walk together to his kitchen, the party was filled with people dancing, drinking, smoking, making out.

I Dance in the middle of the crowd, letting my body feel the loud music playing as I take more sips of my drink, yeah I was drunk, realllyyyy drunk. Sorry K. As i continue dancing i suddenly i feel a hand grab me roughly by my arm and pull me out of the crowd, which made me spill my drink on my dress great!, "Topper?! what the hell!" i scream,"The hell do you think you're doing?!" he says angrily, "I don't know what you're talking about.", "Oh you know damn well, you told me you were gonna stop drinking!" he pulls me into a room, moving away from the loud party, "i dont keep promises, welcome to my world." i hiccup as i throw myself on the bed, he scoffs, "That is no excuse of acting like a total whore y/n, im tired of keeping an eye on you and following you around  like a dog." he vigoresly says, he was right, im always drunk but he should help me through it, i was too wasted to actually say something, "You're acting like a baby, i can't believe i thought you were the perfect girl. No you're just a slut looking for alcohol and boys to sleep with, it's over y/n, im done." he pointes out his finger getting closer to me as he stated. Tears filled my eyes, making my vision even more blurry, he exist the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving me all alone in this stupid room. I knew Top since childhood, we dated for a while, i guess it never worked out. I fall to the floor, once that first tear broke free, the rest followed in an unbroken stream. As much as my relationship with Topper wasn't that perfect, still i spent most my life with him, i felt betrayed. I bring my knees to my face and lay it on my naked legs as sobs and hiccups escaped my mouth, my head was pounding like hell.

After what felt of crying for eternity, the door all of the sudden opened making me jump and look up, was it Topper? did he come to apologize? No, it wasnt him, it was a taller man, more muscular, as he got closer, it was clear enough for me to make out who it was, Rafe Cameron, Toppers best friend, "Listen if Topper sent you here to tell me more shit, i dont want to hear it." i hardly say, sobbing, he looked rather confused and worried, "Are you okay? what happened?" he asks, my head falls on my knees once again crying out even more, god i'm embarrassing myself. I suddenly feel a tap on my arm, I lift my head up, "May I?" The boy said pointing next to me to the floor, I nod. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." He rubbed his fingers on my arm, "how could it! The person I trusted most broke my heart, as much as it was already broken. I never thought he would leave me, god I'm such a mess, why would he? Am I really that bad of a person?" I babble not a thought coming to my mind, sniffing through my pointless words, "Well he must be on something." He said his eyes looking straight into mine,"Because you are the best thing that's ever happened to him or my sister. You're not a whore y/n, yes you  have your flaws, so what! No one's perfect, not even him. He's stupid for losing someone as wonderful as you." He continued. I was shocked, I just starred at him, no one not even Topper told me those things, I wiped my tears, I jumped on him hugging him tightly as I could, "woah there, it's gonna be okay." He reassured, his hands going through my blond hair. I pull away from him, "sorry I ruined your shirt" I point out letting out a small laugh, "Hey you're smiling that's progress." His lips curled into a smile, he got up, "Let's get you cleaned up." He led out his hand, "ughhh noo, just let me rot in here." I whined rolling my eyes, and putting my head back on my knees, "Come on you lazy baby." He quipped, "fine!" I put my hand on his, he proudly smiled at me, we walked to the bathroom, well he walked I was basically picked up by him, "okay what now?!" I say as soon as we enter the bathroom, he picked me up by my waist setting me on the marble counter, I gasp, that made me get tingles over my waist and arms. He grabbed a small towel and run it under cold water, to sober me up, "Sorry for being such a mess back there." I break the awkward silence, "It's fine really, you didn't deserve that." He gently cleaned my ruined makeup and the dry tears on my cheeks. His touch made my cheeks redder, a big wave of butterflies hit my stomach, "Are you alright?" He asked putting the towel down, he was now an inch close to me, I don't know if that towel did sober me up or I'm still drunk, but either way, I wanted to kiss him, "I-I.." I mumble, I couldn't resist it anymore, I crashed my lips onto his, I pulled away for some reason, "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have you're just being nice and I am still drunk, and messed up and have to figure stuff out." I blathered, he cut me off, kissing me back, this time i let it happen. I entangle my fingers in his hair as he wrapped his arm around my waist, yanking me towards him. It was uninhabited, it was wild, it was passionate. He picked me up by my thighs without breaking the kiss that obliterated every hesitance, every worry I had. Because in that moment, all I could feel was him. We were now on the bed, him shirtless and me almost out of my dress. He grabbed my thigh, I wrapped my leg around his torso, that sent shivers though my spine. He pulled away making me groan, pleading for more, "Are you sure?" He asked basically out of breath, I pull him by his neck, crashing my lips to his roughly. I throw him around getting on top of him, I take off my dress so fast without even thinking, I needed him, I needed him inside of me, I don't know if that's y/n talking or drunk y/n. I throw the dress to the floor aggressively, catching my breath, his eyes roamed around my body. I didn't even wait before slamming my lips on his.