Pay back is a bitch💕

The Cameron's threw a party at a club called Midsummers.
You had just found out that your boyfriend Rafe had cheated on you. So it was time for fucking pay back.
———————————————
In your room : 

You are trying to find a sexy and hot fit to show your "boyfriend" you are not one to mess with.
"Hmmm this one seems great."

After minutes of concocting and choosing this is what you end up with :

You look at yourself in the mirror. "Alright I look hot!"
You knew Rafe would hate seeing you like this showing your body he was always protective around you and he gives death stares to any boy that looks at you.You grab your car keys and head to your car, you start the engine and get ready to go to the party.
After some time you finally were there, you park your car, and you get out of it.
You go inside the club and look for Rafe to see what's he doings you end up finding His sister Sarah, you and Sarah are pretty close friends.
"Hey Sarah!" You call out for her, she waved at you and tells you to come. "Heyyy girll!! Wow you look so sexy!!"
She says hyping you up, "thankss you tooo! Hey um do you know where your brother is?" You say while looking out in the crowd for him, "No, why what happened? You seem frustrated" she says
"Oh I definitely am, you'll never guess what he did, he cheated on me with some chic behind my back" you say while furrowing your eyebrows, your tone sound a bit angry but you try to keep yourself calm and play it cool. "WHAT! I had no idea. I hope you beat his ass up!" She says making you know that she is there for you, "Oh I am" you say laughing.
"Bye now baby, love ya" you say, blowing her a kiss while walking away and waving to her. You head to the bar and drink about two shots. You turn around and guess who you spot. The one and only Rafe. " ahh so he finally decides to show up" you say while getting off the chair,you walk towards him in a badass and sexy way. But on your way to him Klecee and Topper stand in-front of you like body guards. "Out of the way boys" you say in a badass tone but at the same time calm tone.
"Sarah told me what happened. I won't let you do something stupid y/n" Topper says "shit Sarah." You mumble under your breath "Look I won't do anything stupid I just want to talk to him. Now move out my way. if you like it or not I do not care!" You push their shoulders with one finger each, and walk past them. "Hey baby" Rafe says. What a jerk. You slap him, he clenches his jaw. "What the hell?!" He yells in a small tone to not make a scene. Some people were already looking at you two. "No you what the hell! How could you! I thought maybe I was the crazy one but, no! YOU ARE!" You quickly respond.
"Hey calm down don't make a scene! And what in the hell are you talking about" he says playing confused. " don't act stupid on me all of the sudden Rafe! I KNOW WHAT YOU DID! I KNOW YOU CHEATED!" You yell. "ITS OVER" you end the conversation . " No wait let me explain" he says but you've already walked away. You run to the bathroom quickly before you have a mental break down, you quickly get inside and lock the door behind you, you look at yourself in the mirror and then cry cry and cry you tried being as quite as possible you cried until you couldn't breathe anymore. You started breathing slowly and calming yourself thankfully you weren't wearing any heavy make up so you didn't ruin your look. You wash you hands with cold water and put them on your neck to cool of. You finally decide to get out of the bathroom. You couldn't believe that you did it, you broke up with your boyfriend you didn't want to believe it happened you wished it was all a dream, but you felt like it had to but at the same time you wanted him, you wanted his touch to feel all over your body, you slapped yourself out of it and since you had that two shots you were kinda feeling weird. You opened the bathroom door and bump into a cute blonde boy. You realized that it was one of Sarah's friends. "Hey wanna dance with me" you say smiling at him "Sure" you grab him by his hand and go outside to where the crowd was, you saw plenty people dancing and having fun. You went to the middle of that crowd and started dancing to the music. "What's your name?"The blonde boy asks "y/n and you?" You say while dancing "JJ" he smiles , you smile back at him. Rafe spots you two you didn't even see him until he came and punched JJ right in the face and fell. " WHAT THE HELL RAFE!" You yell at him,and push him away, you go to help JJ but he grabs you by your wrists and takes you inside you look behind you to see Sarah and other people helping JJ. Rafe takes you to the bathroom. "What the hell were doing!?" He says in frustration. "What the hell do you mean! WHY WOULD YOU HIT HIM!" You yell back. "Don't start with me y/n" he says back "NO YOU DONT START WITH ME, I BROKE UP WITH YOU REMEMBER!" You yell "I'm leaving." You hear Rafe sigh from behind your back, you were about to unlock the door when he grabs your wrist and turn you around with your back glued to the wall and your face facing his, due to the height difference even though you were wearing heels he was still towering over you, he looks straight at your eyes you felt them, you had your face turned the other way. "Look at me" he whispers. you felt his hot breath flushes on you face, that position made you so wet. He grabbed your jaw and directs it to him, making you look at him, you look straight at his eyes  and he does to you. "Why you gotta be like this, you didn't even let me explain" he says, you look at his lips while he talked, a moment of silence went by you were both staring at each other and he was so close to your face that all you want to do was kiss him and tear his clothes apart. You bite you lips while looking at him, you just realized what you did. You couldn't hesitate it anymore. You kissed him roughly and he kissed you back. This, this is what you wanted you missed this already. Your hands were behind his head going through his hair while he kisses you he goes down to you neck, giving you sloppy kisses on your neck while going down each kiss, as he does so you hold a strong grasp of his hair, and moan at each kiss he does.
"Shit." You say out of breath
"Is it okay.?" He pulls away from your neck. "Just fuck me already" you say desperate for his cock to be inside of you. He wraps your Legs around his stomach and takes you to the bathroom counter while he does so he was undoing your dress from behind since it was difficult to move in it you dress falls down to reveal you black lace under wear set. "Shit how could you wear that" he says smirking while looking at your whole body, "I was saving it for this moment if it happened" you say smirking back at him while biting your bottom lip.
———————————————
Alright pheww what an imagine lmao I kind didn't do any warning because I wanted it to be a suprise lmao anyways this took so long like 1350 words sheesh. I hope you like it!!💕💕 I really do love this one anyways BYE BYE love y'all have a goodnight/morning/afternoon it's like 4Am lmao BYE NOW💕💕💕