Face masks💕

Being away from my boyfriend is one thing, but living a few blocks away from him and not being able to even see him is another. Soooo after hours of roaming again and again in my room trying to come up with a plan, my parents still think im their little girl, im not. I wore my black combat boots, put pillows in a humanly figure and threw the sheets over it, "Yeah that's not weird at all." I breathed out, I quietly opened my window and climbed down holding tightly at the leafs stuck on the wall.
After walking for what felt forever, I finally got to the Cameron's big home, there's no way though I'm climbing up this time. I grabbed my phone from my jackets pocket and sent Sarah a text letting her know I'm here and to please open up the door for me without letting anyone know. And surprisingly she did, I went directly to Rafes room, one,two,three knocks, "Come in." I heard him say on the other side of the room, "Suprisee!!" I quietly said holding my arms up waiting for my hug, that I soon got, "what are you doing here?" He pulled away, "Why am I not allowed to sleep with my dear boyfriend that I miss?" I jokingly said with a weird expression on my face, he chuckled then went back to lay on the bed, I removed my jacket and threw it on the bed, "Cute pjs." He smirked biting his bottom lip, "Thanks, picked it up just for you." I posed then fell immediately on the bed next to him.

We spent a few minutes cuddling, before I was interrupted by my pee

We spent a few minutes cuddling, before I was interrupted by my pee. After many tries of trying to pull away from him I finally went to the bathroom. While I was doing my business, my eyes roamed around his bathroom like the usual, they landed on some bottles of some stuff that I couldn't make out what it was since I was too damn far. I finished, flushed, and went to the sink to wash my hands where the bottles were situated, I grabbed one of them and analyzed it, aloe vera face mask, "interesting." I breathed out as I continued searching in the cabinets and the shelves. Suddenly the door opened making me jump, "What are you doing?" I turned around with a hand on my chest, I was literally on the floor with cabinets open, "Jesus baby you scared me!" I blurted, "Sorry angel." He softly smiled looking down at me, "face mask?" I bit my lip, my teeth partially showing, holding in my smile, "Yeah no." His smile faded as soon as I asked, I got up and closed the cabinets, with the bottle still in my hand, "Pretty pleaseee." I beg as I follow Rafe out of the bathroom like a dog, "Where did you get this anyways?" I asked as I sat next to Rafe on the corner of the bed, "It was a gift, from Wheezie, 'said I could use one since my face sucked" he mocked, I chuckled, "Oh you're laughing?" I bit my lip once again before he jumped on me and started tickling me like crazy everywhere, making me let out snorts and laughs, few minutes of me literally crying for mercy out of breath, he let go. After that I pleaded him to apply a face mask with me, when he did I jumped around all happy. We sat on the bathtub, I firstly did his face, after I was done I got up and headed towards the mirror, "Shrek!" I chuckled as I messed up his hair scrunching my nose, he let out a small offended hey, as I applied the mask I realized in the mirror that Rafe was observing me, he seemed zoned out, "Watcha thinking about?" I asked as I put the brush down still looking at him through the mirror, his eyes met min, "Nothing, you're just pretty." He smiled, I turned around, my ass against the counter, I blushed at his comment, he got up and walked towards me, "Awh did I make my angel blush." He teased locking me with arms, towering over me, I looked away, embarrassed, he suddenly picked me up by my waist, making me gasp, he moved a strand of hair behind my hair, "You are pretty y/n." He got closer, I could feel his hot breath against my lips, he was an inch away from him. "We shouldn't, we're gonna ruin the face mask." I said nervously, "So what? We'll do another one." He smirked as he was about to kiss me, that was before I pushed him away, and jumped down from the counter, "No way I'm doing all that again." I exclaimed, he let out a whine, I grabbed his hand and went straight to bed, we watched a film, in the mean time of waiting for this face mask to dry off. After what felt like ages, it was time to peel off the mask, oh yeah it was a peel off mask, he's gonna enjoy this. We were once again back on the bathtub, "Whys your face so wrinkly old Shrek?" He asked genuinely concerned, "it's a peel off." I answered, "it's gonna hurt though." I add, "it's fine, I can handle it." He confidently stated, I raised my brow, then shrugged, I took mine off first, leaving fun for last. I started peeling piece by piece on his face he let out groans at each I did, "warned you." I smiled after I was done, "it was nothing!" He denied, "yeah yeah yeah" I tease, "How bout that kiss now?" I question innocently, "Gladly!" He crashes his lips into mine.