Forced to share a bed | 💕

Your parents and the Camerons are doing a partnership in business, and for that they needed to go to a different place.
Your parents brought you with them and the Camrons brought their kids as well. You knew Sarah and Wheezie, you sometimes hang out with Sarah at her house, and sometimes you bump into Rafe you never really talked or anything, sure you have said some couple "good mornings" "hi" and whatever but never really talked.
———————————————
"DARLING ARE YOU READY!?" You heard you father yell downstairs, "YEAH ALMOST DONE DAD" you yell back,you were quite nervous for some reason, you've closed the suitcase, grabbed a tote bag and put the essentials in it(book,lipgloss,mascara,water-     
bottle,gum,sunglasses,hair-clips and hair-ties etc)
And this is what you went for as an outfit:

———————————————"DARLING ARE YOU READY!?" You heard you father yell downstairs, "YEAH ALMOST DONE DAD" you yell back,you were quite nervous for some reason, you've closed the suitcase, grabbed a tote bag and put the essentials in it(book,lipgloss,m...

You grab your stuit case and head down stairs,your parents were already waiting in the car, you lock the door and put the suit case in the trunk.
"Alright are you ready for this trip, we haven't had one all together in a long time" you mother says, "yup!" You answer.
———————————————
You arrived at a big hotel, it was all lit up with white lights, the garden was very majestic."I thought this was only gonna be a motel" you said as you moved closer to your father who was driving and following the camerons car, "yeah well, Mr Camron insisted."Your father sighed.Your father parked his car next to the Camerons.
You got out the car, and opened the truck to get your stuff out, you took your suitcase and so did you parents.The Camerons were right beside you. "Ward i told you we should've just got a motel not something expensive we are only gonna stay here one night" you father said as he closed the truck. "Who told you we were gonna stay one night, turns out there was some changement in business, and since we came all the way here and last minute they changed the meeting might as well stay here" ward said in a exited tone kind of. "What!? So you are telling we came here for nothing, I swear to god Ward I always tell you this business needs to step up their game" you father said frustrated.
Your mother held your fathers arm, to calm him down. I hated seeing my father angry this business always made him frustrated and angry. "Chill out my friend, we've got two days to rest and have fun there is a pool here so the girls can enjoy it, in fact it's amazing that they changed plans, trust me I know the owner of this hotel really well."
Ward said as he got closer to your father and grabbed both his shoulders. "Fine" your father replied. You went over to Sarah and Wheezie. "Hey you guys how are you" you said as you walked to them.
"Heyyy, oh I wanted to ask if you brought a swim suit, since dad said we will be staying two days here I came all ready" Sarah said. "Wait your dad knew before the trip that there was a change of plans"
You raised your eyebrow looking at her, Sarah looked at wheezie. "Ummm yeah, kind of, please don't tell your dad, my dad wanted him to chill since he's been working his ass off at work he wanted him to have a break. "Sarah said. "It's okay, I get it, your father's right.Oh and for the swim suits yes I got them and not "swimsuits" bikinis" you said, "that's my girl" Sarah hyped you up, you blushed a little, you loved it when you hyped each other up it made you feel so good and happy.
Ward and your father were at the reception booking rooms to stay in. You were all sitting on a couch that was set beside the reception, inside the hotel was even more magical,the carpets the walls the designs the decorations everything about it was amazing. Rafe was silent this whole time I guess it kind of sucked being the only boy here even though dad and Ward were here. He sat next to rose who was sitting next to mom and the three of us were sitting on the couch in front of them, rafe was sitting in that position that guys do, you know legs open, comfortable, he was on his phone, god knows what's he doing.
Ward and your father then turned to you with a disappointed look on their faces. "What's wrong" rose said as she got up.
"Turns out there is only 4 rooms" ward says, "and what seems to be the problem?" You mother asked, "Well since you and I are sharing a room, and ward and rose are sharing a room and I assume Sarah and wheezie are sharing a room, that leaves y/n and rafe in a room" Your jaw hit the floor "I thought you said you knew the owner why can't he find something out and give me a room there is no way I'm sharing a room with rafe, no offence" you said as you looked at rafe.
"Calm your tits I don't want to share a room with you to" rafe said sarcastically. "Alright guys calm down, and rafe watch your mouth" ward said "why can't I share a room with wheezie and Sarah!?" You asked, "because there will be no space it's just a bed y/n" Sarah said as she held your hand. "Yeah y/n it's just a bed, I don't bite" rafe said as he smirked. "It's alright sweetie it'll only be two days" your mother said, you were now standing in silence, everyone waiting for your decision, you didn't want to make things more complicated than they already are. "Fine" you sighed. "Alright then, now that everyone is settled let's head to our rooms and change and do whatever we need then head to eat dinner, I heard they were doing something real good today" ward said, ward gave out the keys he gave the keys to you, room B321 you grabbed your suitcase and headed to the elevator there were 4 elevators in one place each took one and headed to their floor since our floors were different. Rafe got in with you in the elevator, god it was so weird and awkward. You slightly coughed to break out the silence "sooo what are you planing to do the next two days?" you said as you looked at rafe, trying to start a conversation. Rafe then put down his phone and looked at you. "Nothing special I'm just gonna stay at the room wait for these two god damn days to end." Rafe replied. "Jeesus, what a fun person you are" you said smiling. "Why thank you" he replied sarcastically.The elevator beeped which means it is in the right floor, you get out the elevator and look for your room. "Alright here's the room" you said as Rafe followed you, you got your key and put it in the door to open it, you started to turn it, but it didn't want to open, "come on now it's not the time to be stupid and embarrassing" you thought to your self, you were pretty nervous, you felt like you were under pressure like someone was staring right back at you, you could feel it.
"Oh come on you can't even open a door" rafe said as he laughed a little, "No I got it um" you mumbled in awkwardness.
"Let me try" Rafe said as he placed his hands on the keys and touched yours. "I said I got it" you yell back in frustration and you pushed the door open.
"See" you said as you looked at rafe, rafe sighed. Alright this is gonna be pretty weird, you and rafe Cameron sharing a bed,Jesus who ever thought of that will happen, what could possibly happen.
You put your suit case on a couch that was beside the big bed, you opened it and took out some new clothes so that you can take a shower. You got your stuff and headed to the bathroom rafe was sitting on the couch he was on his phone. "Hey um rafe im gonna take a quick shower so don't go without me okay." You said before you walked in the bathroom. "Yeah whatever" rafe replied, jeez what a dick.
You decided to wear a cute summer dress since you were gonna eat dinner and hang out a little with Sarah and Wheezie.
This is what you went for as an outfit: