𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12

✧┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈✧

"Y/N. All I do is to protect you." Tartaglia said, almost desperate, "I would never hurt you."

Suddenly I remembered something...

"It was you! You brought the fatui to us! He's dead because of you!" I cried out.

"Your father is not dead!" he roared angrily, "He planned all that back then! And I was given the task of protecting you..." I inhaled. I knew my father was her husband but i didnt know he was part of them? "You'll meet him soon enough."

My grip on the sword loosened as I stared at the ground for a moment, but when I looked back at my injured friend I growled and gripped the sword's icy hilt tightly. "I'll still take revenge for what you did." The air was getting colder. I didn't like using my ability as I couldn't really control my weapons or this.

"Y/N. I really don't want to disappoint you, but your buddy isn't who you think he is. He tried to kill you."

He probably just said that to keep me away from him, but it didn't work. "Well...if you want it that way. But don't say I didn't warn you. You seem to be wanting to suffer so I'll show you the consequences." Seconds later, 2 fatui were standing next to Jian, even Childe came and looked at the wounds, then slowly let cold water flow from his hands onto my best friend's injured skin.

I sighed with relief when I saw that these two other fatui were actually doctoring him. My sword slipped from my hand a bit before Ajax unexpectedly jumped at me. "Don't think you can avoid a fight! After all, you wanted it!"

=====✧=====

"𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕, 𝚠𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝..."

=====✧=====